In a world gone mad, only the maddest survive.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Players become Max, the lone warrior who must fight for survival against the Wasteland’s savage factions by engaging in all-out melée combat and vicious vehicular combat.
Following the theft of his Interceptor, Max teams up with the gifted mechanic Chumbucket to build the ultimate survival vehicle, the “Magnum Opus.” Players design, customize and upgrade their vehicle by choosing from different car chassis and a myriad of upgrades including mounted weapons, armor and engines in order to escape to the Plains of Silence.
As they navigate the Wasteland, gamers will encounter a huge variety of enemies, in a gigantic post-apocalyptic open-world with a range of immersive locations, many of them remnants of the world before the apocalypse.
Important information regarding Mad Max:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 3.2GHz Intel, RAM: 8.0GB, Graphics: 2.0GB, Free Space: 35.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: AMD Radeon HD 5xxx series, AMD Radeon HD 4xxx series, AMD Radeon HD 6xxx series, AMD Radeon HD 7xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, ATI X1xxx series, Intel HD4000, Intel HD5300, Intel HD3000, Intel Iris Pro 6200, Intel GMA series, Intel Iris 5100, Intel HD 515, Intel Iris Pro 5200, Intel HD6000, Intel HD5000, Intel Iris 6100, NVIDIA 3xx series, NVIDIA 1xx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Mad Max mini-site at feralinteractive.com/madmax
MAD MAX software © 2015-2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Originally developed by Avalanche Studios. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved.
WBPlay, WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
• Fixes an issue where the game would fail to close fully while signed in to a Feral Account
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
fussy game for macbook pro
I wanted to say this game is the best since sleeping dogs and mafia II, in fact better, everything superb! but then I found out
when you visit griffa with a lot of points to spend you can't! and you can't go back to the game, you have to quit.. you can only
scroll through 3 of the many attributes with the trackpad - the arrow keys don't work.. so if you have 10 points, can only allocate 3, you are
stuck with no choice but to quit the game! I've tried various screen resolutions to no avail! so we cannot upgrade max's legend and he can never
take on the final bosses! a waste of money for any macbook pro user, even with, like me, the deluxe graphics card from apple.. a tragedy!!!
UPDATE: if you set reso at 1080, you can use griffa! but what a pain!!!
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 34.3 GB
OS X 10.11.6 or later
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- MAD MAX software © 2015-2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Originally developed by Avalanche Studios. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.