The original mobile darts scoring app. Score darts wherever you are playing, a perfect darts game companion for the beginner or pro!
Beautifully designed and easy to use, MadHouse features 301 to 901 darts scoring, 8 separate player profiles with in depth statistics, Cricket scorer, Bermuda party games and many more features!
Play 301 to 901 with selectable sets, legs and double in/out modes.. Throw against 2 to 4 friends or versus the team of over 70 Madhouse bots, all modelled on real world players, watch them play live in the dart throw simulator.
MadHouse also features a 4 player Cricket Scorer mode, Bermuda and Gotcha party game modes!
So grab your arrows and head out for a darts night with MadHouse as your companion, you’ll be a darts professional in no time!
MadHouse Darts Scorer features:
• 301, 501, 701, 901 darts scoring modes with fully selectable set and leg amounts, build your own championship!
• Double in, double out or no doubles modes for x01 and Gotcha.
• Easy score entry with checkout display and live checkout updates if a dart is missed.
• More than 70 darts bots to play against, all with varying skill ranging from, influenced by a few sherbets to premier league darts class!
• 8 separate player profiles with plenty of saved statistics and custom name entry.
• Party games of Cricket, Bermuda and more, all with up to 4 players at once.
• Improve your darts game, track your performance, darts scores and results.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
+ Removed mugs away rule from 2 player x01
+ Fixed scoring anomaly upon winning a set in certain player configurations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for when your mates are too drunk to play!
I bought Madhouse as I usually have a few games of darts with my friends down the pub and usually once the beer kicks in, I am without any opposition unless I ask one of the random people knocking about near the dartboard and I normally get beaten badly.
I have improved a fair bit since using the app and until my friends get too drunk we have fun using the different game types.
If you want to kill some time whilst waiting for friends to turn up or want to practise without feeling like a Billy No Mates, Madhouse is perfect!
So good - one minor problem
Great app – best on the store – there is one issue though which I hope you can fix for me. When I play in x01 3-player mode, once each leg has finished – player 1 by default continues to throw first each time. Ideally this should rotate so each player can throw first. To resolve I enter a 0,0,0 score for Player 1 when they shouldn’t be throwing first – but this distorts their average – which is a cool feature.
Hope you can fix this – thanks.
Rubbish if you play alone
Does not have a full dartbot feature as advertised, it only works with x01 not the party games. No landscape mode for larger devices which is a basic necessity. If you like to practice various games like me against a dartbot then don't waste your money.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.