* World's largest digital newsstand with thousands of magazines, newspapers and premium stories across 40+ categories
* Get FREE unlimited access to 5,000+ magazines, newspapers and premium stories for 7 days
* Voted the #1 digital reading destination by readers and top publishers from all over the world
Magzter, the world's largest digital newsstand with thousands of magazines and newspapers in its catalogue, will change the way you read. From automotive, business, cooking, entertainment and fashion to lifestyle, news, sports, technology and travel, Magzter has magazines and newspapers across 40+ exciting categories to cater to your varied interests.
Why you'll love Magzter?
1. Enjoy reading your favorite magazines and newspapers anytime and anywhere on the go.
2. Magzter's ezRead feature 2.0 revolutionizes the digital reading experience by presenting magazine and newspaper pages in responsive layouts that are automatically optimized for any size screen – smartphones as well as tablets.
3. Access premium stories across exciting topics, curated from the best-selling magazines and newspapers.
4. Download your favorite titles and read them later even when you're offline.
5. Bookmark your favorite pages to quickly access them later.
6. Build your own follower base and share what you like from Magzter on Magzter Connect, an exciting social community within the app.
7. Enjoy unlimited reading access at Smart Reading Zones.
Top titles on Magzter
Automotive – Autocar, Car and Driver, Hot Rod, Road & Track, Top Gear
Business – Entrepreneur, Fast Company, Forbes, Fortune, Inc.
Cooking – BBC Good Food UK, Bon Appétit, Food & Wine, Taste of Home
Entertainment – OK!, People, Us Weekly, TV Guide, Vanity Fair
Fashion – Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Harper's Bazaar, InStyle, Marie Claire, Vogue
Fitness – Health, Men's Health, Oxygen, Yoga Journal
Lifestyle – Esquire, GQ, Maxim, The Oprah Magazine
News – Newsweek, New York, Reader's Digest, The Atlantic, Time, India Today
Newspapers – Business Standard, Daily Mirror, Daily Star, Hindustan Times, The Guardian, The New Paper
Science & Technology – Macworld, PC Magazine, PCWorld, Popular Mechanics, Popular Science, Wired
Sports – Golf, Sports Illustrated, Surfer, Tennis
Travel – Backpacker, Condé Nast Traveler, Lonely Planet, National Geographic Traveller (UK), Travel+Leisure
Magzter's 'All-You-Can-Read' subscription model, Magzter GOLD, gives users unlimited access to 5,000+ magazines (including their back issues), newspapers and premium stories for one low monthly price. Sign up for a Magzter account from the app now and enjoy 7 days of FREE Magzter GOLD access!
Magazine, Newspaper, Magzter GOLD and Magzter GOLD Lite subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
1-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
3-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
6-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
12-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription of that publication, wherever applicable.
We value your feedback and welcome any comments you may have to help improve our services. Please write to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to hear from you.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements to offer you an even more seamless reading experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of those great ideas like planting a feather and waiting for the chicken to grow.
I got this to enjoy a magazine available solely through it. I saw the numerous other titles available (some I subscribe to separately) and thought this would be great.
I took out a gold subscription so I could read what I wanted and it has not worked yet once. I’m constantly asked to take out the free trial I already have. I’ve logged on and off, uninstalled and re-installed, restored purchases, used the web portal and likewise logged on and off. Nothing works. I just get error messages from within the app and confirmation messages in iOS that I have in fact an active subscription (I’ve also deactivated and reactivated that subscription)
So, so far, utterly useless.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice. We always strive to give our users a flawless digital reading experience and we feel disappointed to have let you down. Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your subscription details, and we will get this checked for you at the earliest and provide an amicable solution to you.
Magazine and newspaper app shines
Having subscribed to the main rival for years I did not expect the range of options with a Magzter. Being able to read daily red top and local newspapers is a superb bonus. I read mainly tv, health, psychology, news and hi-fi magazines and there is a such a good selection compared to the rival. I do miss my more current issues of rock and movie mags but...I make do with old issues. Keep being so excellent. I should mention I took out Magzter via Groupon and will have to decide whether it is worth the £50 yearly cost.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for providing your valuable feedback. Firstly, we’d like to thank you for going digital with your reading and helping us make our planet a greener place to live in. We’re ecstatic to know that you love reading on our app. Kindly spread the word about us and help us save more trees and the environment. Please email us at email@example.com if you have more suggestions or feedback, which will help us continuously improve our app. We look forward to having your continued support.
Easy Navigation, Good Features
This app provides a variety of features including news and article highlights. I love that I can download my magazines to my iPad and read them offline too, it’s great when I travel! I’m very pleased with the service and look forward to any new titles offered in the future
Developer Response ,
Thank you for providing your feedback and we’re delighted to know that you love reading on our platform. Kindly spread the word about us and help us save more trees and the environment. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have more suggestions or feedback, which will help us continuously improve our app. We look forward to having your continued support.
- Magzter Inc.
- 116.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2011-20 Magzter Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Galatta Cinema £0.79
- Galatta Cinema £1.49
- Galatta april issue £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.