* World's largest digital newsstand with 12,000+ magazines and articles across 40+ categories including News, Newspapers, Business, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Sports, Technology and Travel
* Get FREE unlimited access to 5,000+ magazines and premium articles for 30 days
* Voted the #1 digital reading destination by readers and top publishers from all over the world
Magzter, the world's largest digital magazine newsstand with over 12,000+ magazines in its catalogue, will change the way you read magazines. From automotive, business, cooking, entertainment and fashion to lifestyle, news, sports, technology and travel, Magzter has magazines across 40+ exciting categories to cater to your varied interests.
Why you'll love Magzter?
1. Enjoy reading your favorite magazines anytime and anywhere on the go.
2. Magzter's ezRead feature 2.0 revolutionizes the digital magazine experience by presenting magazine pages in responsive layouts that are automatically optimized for any size screen – smartphones as well as tablets.
3. Access premium articles across exciting topics, curated from the best-selling magazines.
4. Download the magazines and read them later even when you're offline.
5. Bookmark your favorite magazine pages to quickly access them later, and clip your favorite pages and share instantly on social media.
6. Enjoy unlimited reading access at Smart Reading Zones.
Top magazines on Magzter
Automotive - Automobile, Car and Driver, Classic Trucks, Hot Rod, Motorcyclist, Top Gear
Business - Bloomberg Businessweek, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, Forbes, Fortune, Inc.
Cooking - BBC Good Food UK, Bon Appétit, Cooking Light, Food & Wine, Saveur, Taste of Home
Entertainment - Entertainment Weekly, OK!, People, Us Weekly, TV Guide, Vanity Fair
Fashion - Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Harper's Bazaar, InStyle, Marie Claire, Vogue
Fitness - Health, Iron Man, Men's Fitness, Muscle & Fitness Hers, Oxygen, Yoga Journal
Lifestyle - Brides, Esquire, Glamour, GQ, Maxim, The Oprah Magazine
News - Mother Jones, Newsweek, New York, Reader's Digest, The Atlantic, Time, India Today
Science & Technology - Macworld, PC Magazine, PCWorld, Popular Mechanics, Popular Science, Wired
Sports - ESPN The Magazine, Golf, Skiing, Sports Illustrated, Surfer, Tennis
Travel - Backpacker, Country, Condé Nast Traveler, Lonely Planet Traveller, National Geographic Traveller (UK), Travel+Leisure
Magzter's 'All-You-Can-Read' subscription model, Magzter GOLD, gives users unlimited access to 5,000+ best-selling magazines (including their back issues) and premium articles for one low monthly price. Sign up for a Magzter account from the app now and enjoy 30 days of FREE Magzter GOLD access!
Magazine, Magzter GOLD and Magzter GOLD Lite subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
1-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
3-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
6-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
12-month subscription (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription of that publication, wherever applicable.
We value your feedback and welcome any comments you may have to help improve our services. Please write to us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to hear from you
- Fixed a crash issue that happened for few users when accessing Smart Reading Zone
Ratings and Reviews
Generally, all is well...
Decided to give the Gold subscription a try for a year, now about three months into it and have been very impressed. Not only have I been able to keep up to date with the two mags I was interested in but have been able to expand my reading over publications I had not previously read. The fact that the membership is extended to my family makes this a really good value approach to " buying" magazines.
One of those great ideas like planting a feather and waiting for the chicken to grow.
I got this to enjoy a magazine available solely through it. I saw the numerous other titles available (some I subscribe to separately) and thought this would be great.
I took out a gold subscription so I could read what I wanted and it has not worked yet once. I’m constantly asked to take out the free trial I already have. I’ve logged on and off, uninstalled and re-installed, restored purchases, used the web portal and likewise logged on and off. Nothing works. I just get error messages from within the app and confirmation messages in iOS that I have in fact an active subscription (I’ve also deactivated and reactivated that subscription)
So, so far, utterly useless.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice. We always strive to give our users a flawless digital reading experience and we feel disappointed to have let you down. Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your subscription details, and we will get this checked for you at the earliest and provide an amicable solution to you.
The concept is good. However, magazines that I've subscribed to tend to have a habit of unsubscribing including back issues that have already been paid for over the past five years or so. It's deeply frustrating. Especially when I find myself paying double for the same issues.
It's rather like buying a book from a bookstore only to find that they've sneaked in to your home and taken the book back to the store for you to purchase again and again and again.
For ppl interested in subscription, maybe hang fire until such matters are resolved.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice. We always strive to give our users a flawless digital reading experience and we feel disappointed to have let you down. Kindly email us at email@example.com with your subscription details, and we will get this checked for you at the earliest. You can rest assured that we will solve your problem as soon as we have your details and you will be able to read all the magazines that you have purchased.
- Magzter Inc.
- 55 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011-19 Magzter Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Magzter Gold £7.99
- Magzter GOLD £9.99
- Digital Magazine Issue from Magzter £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.