Subscribe to the most modern version of The Mail and have our quality journalism and exclusive content delivered straight to your device, so you can enjoy it on the go, wherever you are. The Mail+ mobile app is ad free and brings you all the latest news, sport, opinion and features from The Mail newspapers, seven days a week, in a fresh and visually appealing way.
Every story, every section, every day – plus our two dazzling magazines, Weekend and You – your weekly guide to TV and our unbeatable range of supplements, all in your pocket.
Subscribe today to the Mail+ app to gain access to:
• All the latest news with our curated bulletin service, featuring top stories selected by our editors and refreshed daily at midday and 5pm
• The day’s best stories using our visually dynamic ‘editor’s pick’ Highlights channel
• Must-read opinion from award-winning journalists including Sarah Vine, Piers Morgan, Peter Hitchens, Liz Jones, Jan Moir, Elizabeth Day and Amanda Platell
• Our exclusive Food+, Health+ and Showbiz+ sections, featuring delicious recipes, expert tips and advice, inspirational reviews and great gossip
• A deeper look at the big issues of the week with our brilliant range of TV shows, videos and podcasts
• All your favourite crosswords and puzzles, in a great and easy-to-use interactive format, with new ones to try every day
• Our live football match centre, which ensures you never miss a match and is constantly refreshed to bring you the latest scores, results, fixtures, tables and more
• Our seamless colour-coded navigation that lets you scroll through your favourite sections with ease
• Your own in-app library, where you can share stories you like and save articles to read later
• Exclusive subscriber loyalty benefits and VIP events
• An uncluttered, ad-free experience
This app uses the Apple subscription service under which subscriptions are automatically renewed. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
You cannot cancel a subscription during the active subscription period but you can turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes account settings. For more information, please see the Apple support page, http://support.apple.com
Please note payment will be charged to your iTunes account and subscriptions are managed by Apple. If you have any question please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• New Food, Health, Showbiz sections — updated daily
• Plus expanded Femail, Money and Travel sections — also updated daily
• Double the number of puzzles every day — including Hangman, Jigsaw and a giant Wordsearch
• Refreshing opinion and brilliant new columnists every day in our exclusive Views section
• Squashed a few more irritating bugs.
Please let us know if you have any feedback by contacting us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mail plus app
Very addictive puzzle page. Enjoyed the app.I would recommend.
Brilliantly designed new app.
Have always wanted to subscribe to Daily Mail but their apps were so poor I haven’t. Now this one arrives which looks very similar to news provider I have just cancelled as not agreeing to their content as much as I have. Great news for me. Instant new subscriber ! Well done DM !
I found this app easy to navigate, faster than viewing on the web page.
Definitely recommend to all to keep up to date with the daily mail.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- dmg media ltd
- 25.7 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Associated Newspapers Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.