MAM StockTake is specifically designed to simplify the stock take process and enables staff to count and record stock levels. Stock sheets are generated on an MAM business management solution (MAM BMS) and sent to the app via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G. Once a stock sheet is accessed, a full count can be conducted offline, meaning an internet connection is only required to submit the compiled data back to the system.
MAM StockTake is available for a range of MAM applications, both cloud-hosted and on-premise, including Autopart, Autopart Tyres and Trader.
- Integrates with MAM systems
- Sync stock sheets via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G
- Reduces manual data entry
- Increases stock count efficiency
- Download stock sheets to device
- Conduct counts offline
- Record anomalies on scratch pad
- Real-time part search (Wi-Fi or 3G/4G)
- Submit counts back to system
StockTake has been designed to give you access to information stored in your MAM business management solution. In order to access StockTake and utilise all of its features, you may require additional infrastructure, software updates and/or configuration.
Re-branding of splash screen.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.