Track and map every ride with MapMyRide. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new cycling goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first climb or a cycling pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked ride and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to ride, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each ride.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyRide app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TAKE YOUR RIDES FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your cycling goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRide.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRide is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
Apple Health permissions allow us to track your heart rate accurately, update activity rings, and save your workout data.
In this release:
We've made a few minor improvements for a better workout experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been using this app for 3 or 4 years. I’ve logged hundreds of workouts (500 ish).
The current app works well and syncs without issue.
It’s been my workout companion while I lost over 28kgs of fat and gained lean body mass at the age of 51.
I’d be grateful if UA didn’t try and fix what ain’t broke!
The app has stopped syncing my workouts. I paid for this so I’m not happy. The app seems to have forgotten my last workouts and for the last few days the message ‘Work out will sync soon’ has appeared under my latest workouts
I’ve had to install various versions of this app according to whether I paid for it etc. I was prompted to install this version and informed my version was not being supported.
Bit of a nuisance...
Hopefully there will be no more re-versions etc and this is the one that will work and be updated.
No complaints apart from that.
App works with my el-cheapo cadence monitor and my Polar heart rate monitor without issue.
Not as reliable as the mobile app!
I have used MapMyRide for several years on my mobile phone and was very glad to know a Watch app was available as I knew I was more likely to leave my phone at home and rely upon the watch.
However there are many glitches and issues that cause me to sometimes lose work out data I cannot select miles as my preferred measure if using the watch alone.
Syncing the data once within range of my mobile again often takes several minutes surprising. If I have completed two workouts on the watch I usually lose one of them at least.
I have struggled with the app on the watch now for a year and will give it one last go with the recent update but I have a feeling I will be sadly having to use another app altogether for mobile device and watch
I love this app! I use it every time I go on a bike ride, and it tells me how far I went and how many calories I burned, among other things. You can even post your data for others to see, and you can become ‘friends’ with people! Also you can link it up to the music on your phone and you can listen to music while you’re exercising! This is an essential app if you want to monitor your fitness!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 293 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Under Armour Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP £4.49
- Monthly MVP £5.49
- Annual MVP £27.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.