Track and map every run with MapMyRun and get feedback and stats to improve your performance. Discover the best running routes, save and share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new running goals with a community of over 50 million runners. Whether you’re a beginner looking to log your first mile or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
- Named Top 10 Apps for Runners by The Guardian
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, & TIME
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Log over 600+ activities with the largest selection of activity types, including: running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, and more.
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked run, with customizable voice feedback for stats like pace, route, distance, calories, and elevation.
- Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
- Add your running shoes and track mileage with Gear Tracker. Get notified when it’s time for a new pair and avoid injuries.
- Use Routes to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share them with others.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your runs with the Apple Watch app and view your progress at a glance.
- Let your shoes do the tracking with UA Record Equipped connected shoes that automatically track your runs and sync your data with your MapMyRun app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Apple Health, Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- See what your friends and others around the world are doing on your Activity Feed. There’s always someone there to motivate you.
- Get social and share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Become a premium member for an ad-free experience with special features
- Get Training Plans and reach your running goals (e.g., 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon) with personal training plans that adapt dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor & analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Set a target for your run and stay on track with audio coach updates, including pace, distance, duration, calories & more.
- Use Live Tracking to share your real-time running location and give loved ones peace of mind.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRun.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun is part of the world’s largest digital health & fitness community, Under Armour Connected Fitness, which includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, & MyFitnessPal. These apps were built to empower healthy and active lifestyles with one mission – to make you better.
This release has an exciting announcement and includes behind-the-scenes improvements to make the app more stable.
June 5th is Global Running Day! Go for a run with your friends, your family, or stay on your current training plan and you may just be pleasantly surprised. Get out there and celebrate your health!
* We’ve improved our Apple Watch experience. Workouts recorded from our mobile app are now mirrored more accurately to our Apple Watch app.
* Gym Workouts no longer save to HealthKit as Play!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been with MapMyRUN for 10 years now and loved ‘’most” of the improvements. HOWEVER, the last ‘community’ feed feels at best weird, at worst a precursor to stalking. I find it really disconcerting when I log a work out to be automatically taken to a public feed of other people’s workouts, irrespective of whether I’m connected to them or not. I find random selfies of people I don’t know after their workouts disconcerting. It’s genuinely great to have so many people around the world working out but this feels like a forced community, rather then genuine connections with likeminded people. It’s forced me to make all of my work outs private. Sorry, not impressed. Happy running.
Free version good ....Premium not so good
I have been using map my run for years, and I have recently signed up for a half marathon in a few months time. I decided to take the plunge and pay for premium of Map my Run and it was the biggest mistake I’ve made. Two reasons:
1) Although you can custom what pace you would like to run at for the marathon, the plan initially starts off at a slower pace ‘to build up mileage’. After running this significantly slower pace, I was getting inpatient so scrolled ahead to see when it speeds up....it doesn’t get any quicker until the actual DAY OF THE RACE - when it expects you to run 1.5 minute per km quicker. I’ve decided to scrap the plan and have annoyingly found it incredibly hard to get back to my initial pace after wasting a month on this plan.
2) For such a reputable brand you would think they would have someone to double check their calendar feature of the plan. The days of the week and the actual date aren’t in sync so instead of 20th being a Wednesday, the app thinks it’s a Thursday. Obviously a minor thing, but nonetheless embarrassing this has gone unnoticed for the app.
Overall I’m really disappointed with the paid version of the app, far better plans out there. MY ASICS RUN do good free customised plans, so will stick to them. A real shame because I had initially loved Map my Run for years.
I used to love this app...
The app itself used to be so great! Sadly, over the the last week and a half I’ve had a massive issue with it. I’ll go to “routes” and choose one to do. When you click “start workout” it’s suppose to show you the route to take from the start to the end point with a red line. However, that red line doesn’t appear half the time. The map only shows the start and end point, no actual route, which defeats the purpose. Or, if it does show up when the red line route initially, then as soon as my screen turns off (I’m jogging so my screen will not be on the entire time), the red line on the map will disappear and once again, I’m left with only the start and end points. It’s such a shame because one of the best features of this app was the many different routes you could select from but with that function not working properly anymore, I’m going to have to find another, better working app.
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 291.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP £4.49
- Monthly MVP £5.49
- Annual MVP £27.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.