A complete set of tracking & training tools to help you get into running—or just get better at it. Now with personalized Form Coaching tips for Garmin users!
Track and map every walk with MapMyWalk. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new walking goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first long walk or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked walk and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to walk, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each walk.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyWalk app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TAKE YOUR WALKS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your walking goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Apple Health permissions allow us to track your heart rate accurately, update activity rings, and save your workout data.
In this release:
We've made a few minor improvements for a better workout experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Not as good now
I have been using this app since 2011. And during this lockdown period (where I’ve had the time to walk) of 2020 it has not been working as well as previous years the mileage has been totally wrong for example I walked to my brother’s house the other day a round trip of 2 miles but yet MapMyWalk thought I did 5 and a half. Another example would be was a day after when I walked to the nearest town and back which is roughly 4 miles but yet MapMyWalk thought it was 7.5 miles. What’s happened? Several more of my walks have been out this year get a grip under armour sort it out!
I created an account with this company back in 2014 but when I typed in the password it said it didn’t recognise the accounts email or password so I created a new account. I tried to login into the account in my other phone and this time it logged onto my old account, so now I have two accounts but I can only login into the one. Not only can I not login to my other account but they have also billed me twice for each account. How can I create two accounts with the same email and password?
Also, when I change my setting to update my weight it keeps changing it back to 487kg even though I only weight 58kg so I cannot get a more accurate calories loss and this really infuriates me.
The app constantly freezes and burns my battery. Sadly I do not have anything positive to say about this app, and don’t be scammed by there 14 free trial, that doesn’t exist.
There are much better apps out there, please don’t waste your money on this one
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear this! Please submit a support ticket here: https://mmf.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and one of our agents will be in touch soon!
I’ve used this app for a long time and I feel like the crashes are much more frequent.
I go to check the app during a walk and it gets stuck on a loading screen for a few minutes then will eventually restart (closing and reopening the app yourself doesn’t kick start it again) then when it restarts it takes another few minutes to actually catch back up to where you where. It’s really frustrating especially when I’ve finished my walk and half to stand and wait for it to open again. Then once it’s reopened I need to walk around for a few minutes to catch it back up. Annoying when I’ve actually finished my workout and just want to save especially. (Also going indoors even for a minute is a total no-no as it just sends the app ballistic, doesn’t bother me so much as I usually just pause it if I need to nip inside somewhere)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 296.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Under Armour Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP £5.49
- Monthly MVP £4.49
- Annual MVP £27.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.