Have you ever slept through your station on your way home? With MapNap you don't have to worry about that anymore! Just tap to activate your destination, then relax and have a nap. Using accurate GPS location tracking, MapNap will wake you up as you approach your station, and will even tell you the station name. MapNap makes commuting less stressful not only for sleepy, but also for reading, chatting, playing or otherwise preoccupied commuters, especially when it is dark outside and the signs cannot be clearly seen. MapNap uses GPS in turn-by-turn navigation mode to precisely watch your current location and notify you when the geofence around the tracked destination has been crossed.
· Requires GPS, only works when GPS is available (e.g. NOT underground or in a tunnel)
· Continued use of GPS running in the background can drain battery quickly
· Use headphones for best results
· Accurate GPS location tracking
· Quick location updates in turn-by-turn navigation mode ensure better precision and timing than ordinary geofence-based apps, like Reminders
· Spoken announcement, local notification, sound and vibration alarm on arrival
· Easy to add new destinations
· Easy to activate or deactivate destination tracking with a tap or a long press
· Different geofence range settings around your destination
· To save battery, GPS is active only when at least one destination is being tracked
· Stop-all-tracking button
· Support for multiple simultaneously tracked destinations
· Support for rearranging destinations
· Support for metric and imperial units
· A set of custom alarm sounds
· Dynamic Type support for better accessibility
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Requires iOS 8
• Shows location bar when tracking destinations
• Unlimited destinations are now free for all
• Added support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
• Fixed notifications and background speech
MapNap is now completely free. If you find it useful, please consider leaving a positive review. Thank you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It works but doesn't tell you when you arrive! I mean only by a visual alert on the screen, so if you are having a nap, you don't see it!!! No sound alarm, no vibration, just a visual alert, this app is useless then.
No email or any option to contact support.
So tell here that, it will be nice to have a proper alarm and to be able to select a time and/or distance to activate the alarm. Because as it works now, you know you reached your station only once you ARE in the station, it's a little late to get ready!
The developer, PixelEspresso, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Svetlana Fedosova
- 17.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 PixelEspresso
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Destinations £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.