*** Reading & Studying will NEVER be the same! ***
Welcome to MarginNote. This is a highly powerful reading and study software and is applicable to Mac, iPad, and iPhone. By integrating the PDF/EPUB reader and multiple powerful study tools, MarginNote will enable learners to reorganize and connect knowledge from different aspects, then memorize and grasp it accordingly.
Whatever your profession, such as student, educator, researcher, lawyer, or life-long learner, you may annotate and take notes through MarginNote, organize notes via Mindmap and Outline, connect knowledge horizontally via Hashtag and raise memory effect via the Flashcards.
You will discover what MarginNote does is not to simply integrate these tools. Instead, it combines them deeply and skillfully, which makes it easier for users to toggle between different tools.
=== MarginNote FEATURES ===
- Support PDF and EPUB format;
- Show book notes and links at page margin;
- Converting Web page into EPUB via Safari or embedded web browser;
- Support adding many books (materials) into one notebook;
Annotating and NoteTaking:
- Support text highlight and rectangular highlight;
- Sketch on book page directly for highlight;
- Add notes directly at the page margin; the note editing area will not overlap with the book content at all;
- Text, voice, picture, sketching and many other forms of comments in note;
- Add hashtags to notes to facilitate the connection of notes;
Outline and Mindmap:
- Outline and Mindmap in one view;
- Create Outline tree by swipe gestures;
- Multi-selection editing such as group, merge, clone, etc;
- Quick searching and filtering according to colors, hashtags, books.
- Highlights and notes can be automatically turned into flashcards for review;
- Spaced repetition adopting the Anki-based algorithm;
- Switch to the linking book page at any time;
- Simply sketch on the page highlight to serve as the question of the flashcard;
- Text to speech for flashcards;
iPad Pro & Apple pencil:
- Split View of multiple tasks;
- High-precision drawing by Apple pencil;
- MarginNote has been fine tuned for Apple pencil. With intuitive design, user can scroll page by one finger and draw by pencil;
- Optimize the keyboard operations to a great extent. The shotcuts combination such as “TAB+ENTER” leads to efficient input during writing;
Import, Export and Sync:
- Import webpages and notes from Evernote;
- Export flashcards to Anki;
- Export Outline to OmniOutliner;
- Export Mindmap to iThoughts or MindManager;
- Export to Evernote;
- Export all the margin notes, MindManager, Outline and related PDF/EPUB to a printable PDF;
- Sync books¬es with iCloud;
- No limit on the number of highlights/notes.
- No limit on exporting.(Evernote / Anki / OmniOutliner / MindManager / PDF / Word)
- Enable books in split views.
== IT’S ABOUT STREAMLINING AND ENERGIZING YOUR NOTE TAKING PROCESS ==
MarginNote is the only note taking app you’ll ever need! Staying organized, engaged, and in-control just got really simple and effective: MarginNote!
Feel free to drop us a line! We’re always listening to your suggestions to improve MarginNote! If you have any issues with the app, just contact us and we will help you!
Fixed crashing issue after last version update.
MarginNote 3 IS NOW AVAILABLE ON THE APP STORE
The MarginNote 3 is an upgrade to this version (2.X) , including lots of new features and improvements:
* Brand new designed UI.
* More powerful MindMap
-- Added framework organization mode,
-- MindMap organization is more flexible, free to drag and drop into the MindMap, or automatically create a MindMap according to the document TOC
* More powerful search
-- Support for SpotLight integration, full text search for all notes & documents
-- Supports searching all related notes in the notebook and freely dragging and generating links
* More powerful research features
-- Add academic search and search engine settings
-- Save research web pages as PDF at any time
* More comprehensive review function
-- More powerful Emphasis and Cloze feature
-- Multiple card filtering methods
-- Random sort
* Vector handwriting, support for Apple pencil II
For users who have already purchased Pro, they can upgrade to MarginNote 3 at a discount.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Innovative, interactive, great potential
I use MarginNote pro to read Scientific Americans, the reading experience is wonderful. The ability to highlight, select, note and then put notes on sidebar has greatly increased my reading speed. My device is an iPad Pro 10.5. Previously, when I want to read a pdf and simultaneously do the noting thing, I have to use the split view and open OneNote on the right side. Because the screen is not that large, every time I read, I could not immerse in the reading. Now with MarginNote, I can read, highlight and note on the same app, when I finish all the reading, I can then “dehydrate” the knowledge and store them in OneNote. The mindmap view helps a lot in the “dehydrate” process.
Great app but difficult to use somehow
This is certainly a great app. But it has no focus.
To lead your users, you need to place the buttons in order. Cuz we do things in order. We upload-receive-read pdf-and then make notes.
The WiFi-PC transfer should definitely be displayed in priority. Then we will be lead to the support pages.
Wireless transfer could be a great selling point that you just hide.
Transformed my Master’s Degree studying
I used to lug around a suitcase full of books but needed a better way.
I considered a number of tools but this is my best solution which I use on an Ipad for marking up research papers and creating outlines for my assignments.
Great tool. Also available for Mac but not Windows yet. And I look forward to having the same functionality on iPad as the Mac.
- Sun Min
- 93.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © 2018 Sun Min. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.