LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Marie Claire is the must-have glossy fashion and features monthly magazine that inspires women to 'Think Smart and Look Amazing'. With a compelling mix of thought-provoking features and stylish, glamorous and wearable fashion and beauty, Marie Claire is an iconic worldwide brand that talks to women who know that a sharp mind is the perfect accessory. Every issue is packed with features ranging from amazing photojournalism and first-person true stories to investigations and humorous columnists, combined with inspirational fashion and beauty shoots, practical pages on trends and how to wear them – and lots and lots of shopping.
The available subscription periods for Marie Claire Magazine are monthly or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £2.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £2.49
Purchase an annual subscription £13.99
Want to try before you buy? Install the App and download the free sample issue from the store.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your Marie Claire Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
Waiting for May
The magazine is wonderful.... When it arrives! I have already received my print version, the iPad version appeared today - but is now asking me to buy it so can't read it until it has decided I am already a subscriber. Surely the iPad versions of magazines should appear BEFORE the print ones? It is also still disappointing that the iPad only versions are more expensive than the print versions, as I would rather just receive it on my iPad.
No lovely smellies, but a great app for on the go
I'm probably not the Marie Claire target reader, but I've been reading it since the first UK edition and I still love it. The app is a great way to carry my Marie Claire with me wherever I go, the app is responsive, smooth and stable. The only thing I would possibly ask for is more clickable links in the texts, but that's only a small thing (although a click through to Fabled might well add customers!) Thanks for bringing the magazine experience to new tech in this way and your developers should take a bow!
Overall Pretty good
Was a little slow on the download compared to other magazine apps I use but on the whole it's worked well. App scrolls nicely but no click to buy?! Why not? I enjoyed the content of the issue I'd downloaded too! Be aware that you need to pay for the content of each issue though like you would a paper copy. Have read other reviews where people seemed surprised by this
- TI Media Limited
- 53.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Marie Claire Magazine Subscription £13.99
- Marie Claire Magazine Subscription £2.49
- October 2013 £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.