An epic blockbuster action-RPG featuring Super Heroes and Villains from the Marvel Universe!
The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Inhumans, Defenders, X-Men, Spider-Man, and more!
Over 190 characters from the Marvel Universe are available to play!
S.H.I.E.L.D.’s very own director, Nick Fury, has sent an urgent message from the future... the convergence is destroying the world as we know it! Prepare to defend your universe!
Recruit your favorite characters, complete missions, and compete with other players to be the greatest hero and save your world.
Collect over 190 Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains to assemble your ultimate team.
- Level up your characters and their gear to unleash their full powers!
- Build classic teams like the Avengers or X-Men to take advantage of special bonus effects.
- Choose from hundreds of Uniforms to increase your character’s powers and perfect your hero's look.
Upgrade powerful characters in Epic Quests!
- Get everyone’s favorite Super Heroes, from Captain Marvel to Doctor Strange, and level them up while playing thrilling Epic Quests.
- Unleash each character’s unique super powers as you make your way through various missions. Blast enemies with Iron Man’s Unibeam and bash opponents in the name of justice with Captain America’s shield!
- Experience even more thrilling action in PvP Arena modes, where you can bring your best team to take on the world.
Team up with friends and overcome incredible in-game challenges.
- Take a friend’s character with you when you go into a mission for emergency assistance!
- Join an Alliance and make friends. Compete with other Alliances in Alliance Conquest and take home the glory for your own team.
Original new stories only found in Marvel Future Fight!
- Experience unique, never-before-seen stories to find out who’s responsible for threatening the existence of your universe!
- Play through Special Missions featuring the New Avengers, Inhumans, and even Spidey’s Foes!
Please note! MARVEL Future Fight is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's setting.
Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp
Defeat Spider-Man’s new enemies! “Spider-Man: Far From Home” Themed Update!
1. New Characters and Uniforms
- New Characters: Hydro-Man, Molten Man, Electro
- New Uniforms: Spider-Man, Mysterio, Spider-Man 2099
2. New Chapter added to Legendary Battle
Enjoy “Spider-Man: Far From Home” in the game!
3. Doctor Strange Tier-3 added
- Check out the new and improved Doctor Strange.
- 10 characters can now realize their potential
- Content improvements
ⓒ 2019 MARVEL
Ratings and Reviews
Good but loading screen is painful
Ok so I have played this game for quite a while now I used to sweat on it so I have a few tier 2 characters which are hard to get unless you have a bunch of exp chips I never spent any money on the game and I am still quite good at it so it is not a pay to win. But I think that players should have more control over what their characters do and there should be something to do with timing in the game so better timing means more damage. The worst part about the game though is that almost every time that I open it it says updating and takes 5-10 minutes to load in and this is not how the game used to be and should be changed back. But it is a very good game offering almost every marvel character with a unique set of skills and I would recommend it if you are looking for a game which you could play a lot to get good at.
Was good until they added gambling
Like many others I am outraged by the new ultimate loot box for simple factor of that its gambling your money in the hope that you get one of the new characters this wouldn’t be as much of an issue if it only contained new characters or you could choose which hero you wanted out the box rather than spending your money only to receive old characters which you don’t actually need it’s a low blow towards there community as many have there from the beginning this concept is not gonna win any fans it’s literally a loot box they take your money and give you stuff that don’t need see I’m not against pay to win but pay and gamble in the hope that you win that’s a step too far this game is a 9+ and this new mechanic in the game promotes gambling to children with there new mechanic they should change the age rating to 18+ because this is now a casino a casino that always wins because there no financial gain for the player in conclusion unless you’ve got bags of cash just lying around doing don’t invest any money into the loot boxes as they do not give out any new things as often as they should to think a child’s game is promoting gambling with nearly impossible odds sickens me if the game developer has any respect for there players they will fix this before everyone quits there game because they have too much greed instead of making a profit they’ll be losing money due to the amount anger they have put there player base into thanks for reading
Great fun but has more potential
I myself am a huge fan of this game, and think that a lot has been done to improve it as it goes on. Things like more skin availability to those unwilling to spend vast quantities of money are a great sign of good faith. There have been some really fun updates, and it’s nice to see the x-men back where they belong. However I feel like some characters have been left behind, in particular the fantastic four and Deadpool. I do not know how the rights with Fox work, but the mere fact that the x-men are in shows they aren’t strict enough to stop the characters from appearing in their comic book forms. GWENPOOL, A CHARACTER BASED ON A DEADPOOL VARIANT COVER, MADE IT IN BEFORE DEADPOOL! Even cable is in the game! I’m not saying I want to see all of x-force present in their movie skins with a full blown event (though that would be nice ;-D) but as a huge fan of Deadpool and the FF it would be nice to see an appearance.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Netmarble Corporation
- 309.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Netmarble
- In-App Purchases
- TONY STARK'S STASH £3.99
- Get 20 Biometrics Daily £9.99
- SPECIAL PACK #1 £9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.