60 ways to play songs at the piano in one easy to use app with lessons and printable pdfs.
Do a lesson a day and play like a pro in 60 days.
If you take private lessons weekly this amazing piano app is like having 60 weeks worth of private lessons all in one place at any time for a fraction of the price of a regular private Lesson!!!
Take any piano sheet music, or lead sheet, and play an accompaniment for a song at first sight using the concepts shown in this app. Composer & Pianist Ariel J. Ramos has put together a set of 60 piano grooves for intermediate to advanced piano players which include essential accompaniment concepts and piano techniques.
Grooves are organized by style and difficulty.
Each Groove is shown as follows:
• Name and Main Concept- Each groove is assigned a name for mnemonic support and focuses on a specific technique or concept.
• Tutorial & Demo Video - Ariel shows and explains each groove and technique in detail and then plays and example using a specific chord progression.
• Sheet Music - Shows the groove in standard music notation and chord symbols.
• Metronome - so you can practice the groove at different tempos
• Styles - Blues, Jazz, Gospel, Rock, Pop, Contemporary, Latin and much more
You may view the video and score together or in full screen (video or score)
You can find more info at mDecks.com and...
Practice, practice, practice!
Printing bug fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.