Love football? MatchDay digital is the home of football magazines. Get closer to the game with club programmes, fanzines, books and magazines from premium publishers.
MatchDay digital is created by football fans, for football fans. Download MatchDay digital and discover a growing selection of club programmes and iconic football publications.
Follow your favourite teams to surface the latest issues and classic editions featuring your clubs, as soon as they’re published. Score your matchday programme even if you can’t get to the game, and be part of the matchday experience anytime, anywhere, with no queuing or looking for the right change.
Preview and purchase single issues or save money and never miss an issue with a club programme, football newspaper or magazine subscription.
We all love a win-win. Football fans, clubs, and publishers all benefit from teaming up with MatchDay digital. It’s free and easy for clubs and publishers to publish beautiful, engaging digital magazines that can reduce their costs and impact on the environment. Greater convenience, value, and global access for fans, means greater engagement and revenue opportunity for clubs. Win-win.
We are adding new clubs and titles every day, so there’s always something new to check out. For the best MatchDay digital experience, tell us your favourite clubs and allow us to alert you when we publish content, we think you’ll like.
MatchDay digital is a safe and secure environment. Developed by our football mad team utilising the latest technologies, we’re adding cool, new, dynamic functionality to deliver a premium user experience to our community of contemporary football fans.
Enjoy MatchDay digital on your iPhone or iPad, on or offline. Key features include:
- Full-colour, high resolution magazines easily and conveniently accessible on your device.
- Premium 3D reader, easy to use and navigate with pinch and zoom functionality.
- Archive and build your collection of match day magazines and other titles in My Issues.
- No wi-fi? No problem, just download and read offline.
- Follow clubs in England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. From the English topflight to step five non-league divisions.
- Iconic titles for fans of all areas of the game, men’s and women’s football, football league and non-league.
- Global titles, subscriptions and MatchDay Extra Time all-you-can-read coming soon.
Latest release includes new functionality with subscriptions for selected titles and intelligent content recommendations based on the teams YOU follow. Fixes some niggly bugs too.
Ratings and Reviews
Superb content and love having my programme digitally
I’ve not bought a programme for years but now that we are adapting to virtual football I thought I’d try a digital programme and it’s great. Superb content, easy to navigate and no wrinkled edges. Suggestion: I would love to be able to download it a day before the match.
Definitely the future
I do love my back-in-the-day programme collection but this is so definitely the way to go. Fresh, accessible, good interface and they don’t get torn!
Great app and brilliant to have easy access to my team’s programme each week!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MatchDay Digital Limited
- 39.1 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2020 MatchDay digital Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- BTPL £2.99
- Charlton Athletic £4.49
- The Football League Paper £1.99
- Southend United £1.99
- Barrow £2.99
- The Non-League Paper £1.99
- Plymouth Argyle FC £2.99
- CFCUK £1.99
- Wealdstone £1.99
- Blackpool FC £2.99