Math Series is designed keeping a preschoolersi/kindergarten kids in mind. It is very ideal for kids between the ages 3 to 8. It is an excellent application for kids to have fun with numbers and math.
This application is loaded with lot of fun features:
- Very simple design. Kids need to just select the missing number in the series.
- Parents can customise this application to their kids level of expertise. The default setup is to start the kids with simple number series (1's) and after 25 problems (first award), it will advance to next series and so on. If you choose random the series will be randomly selected. Additional options to setup the maximum start number and ascending or descending options are also provided.
- This is a great application for kids to learn their multiplication skills too
- Every time they pick the answers they get appreciated with surprise appreciation (real voice)
- Once they identify the correct answers, shaking the iphone will take them to the next problem.
- After every 5 successive correct answers different coloured stars appear as their rewards. Kids love this.
- You can select 2 different vibrant colour schemes for the kids
It is designed in a very simple way with rewards in each step. Once a kid plays with this application he/she will want to play till the end of the game to see the surprises. The sounds and colours have been carefully selected. The voices are also recorded by a kid.
Match magic is fun learning experience for kids which would help them in
- Positive reinforcement
- Surprises and rewards
- Very simple design
- Vibrant colours
Considering the nature of this application preferences could changed based on your child's level.
a. Maximum Number could be set to 20 or 50 or 100
b. Problem Type determines if the number series should be in sequences (1's 2's and 3's and so on ) or in random order
c. Maximum Series determines the maximum number that could be chosen between the numbers. (This option is valid only if the problem type is random)
d. Series Type specifies if the number series should be in the ascending or descending order or both.
In the sequential order, after every award (after reaching 5 stars i.e after solving 25 problems), the series will be automatically incremented.
Math Series is very ideal for parents since it engages kids while driving, in the airport or while waiting in the restaurants.
This application has been kids approved. We had spent lots of time researching the usability of this application. We have been tweaking this application and enhancing it based on how 4 year old kids use this. We have 6 QA's for this application. Yes! 6 preschoolers who approved this application. We had been iteratively testing with 6 different kids of the same age group.
Fun learning tool
Removed the halloween themes and reverted back to old background and themes
Ratings and Reviews
Nice and simple but seemingly no way to reset back to series which increment by 1 number after changing the max series setting in the prefs. Would be nice to see an update which resolves this.
- Anusen Inc
- 6 MB
Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © anusen
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.