MathHammer takes the average outcome of the dice and determines the final outcome. This enables 40K players to determine how well one unit will perform against another.
By using MathHammer 40K you get perfect target prioritization in one click, for your whole army.
MathHammer 40K calculates the outcome of your dice rolls and determines the average final outcome.
This enables Warhammer 40K and Kill Team players to determine how well one unit will perform against another unit on average. Using this information before (or during a game) you can always select the best target for each of your units.
- Quickly input and save attacker and defender profiles
- Including multiple weapons to see the full damage output of a single unit instantly
- Get instant results for your saved profiles
- Full profile analysis in one click
- See "Return on Investment" based on attacker and defender points value
- Full support for re-rolls, modifiers, exploding 6s and much more
- Ballistic Skill
- Weapon Strength
- Weapon AP
- Weapon Damage
- Target Toughness
- Target Wounds
- Target Armour Save
- Target Invulnerable Save
- Points for "Return on Investment"
Special rules and abilities can also be taken into account to ensure your results are accurate;
- Failed Wound and Hit re-rolls
- Modified (positive and negative) Wound and Hit rolls
- Mortal Wounds on a specific wound roll
- Extra Damage on a Wound of 6+
- Quantum Shielding
- Serpent Shield
- (More) Dakka Dakka
- Tesla style "Exploding Sixes"
- "Feel No Pain" style saves
- Save and Invulnerable Save re-rolls
You can toggle Kill Team output on and off. When switched on, your results will show you the percentage chance of a successful OOA Roll - if the enemy model was killed.
No in-app purchases.
FIX - Analyse was not working on some profiles
FIX - Profiles were not running that had multiple weapons
FEATURE - Mortal Wounds caused on a specific Wound roll can now be 1 or D3
FEATURE - Easily double the number of shots to quickly see the results from being in Rapid Fire range
FEATURE - Use the new Overwatch button to quickly switch to a BS of 1
FEATURE - You can now place a negative modifier to hit on the Defender, e.g. for Plaguebearers or Eldar Flyers
FEATURE - Exploding 6s now work for just one extra hit, e.g. Imperial Fists
IMPROVEMENT - General performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Does it all
The app does everything you want it to, with some amazing extra features in there as well! Plus the Developer is really vocal and dedicated - a rare thing nowadays!
If you need a MathHammer - look no further!
Great help when list building
I was skeptical at first about the usefulness of MathHammer, but it’s very useful when list building. You can easily see what’s useful and what isn’t! So much learnt from such a simple app.
Helpful for those times you need to figure out how resistant a unit is or how deadly your shooting will be! One request I have though is the ability to reroll 1s and potentially 2s on disgustingly resilient for plague surgeons! Unless I’m missing something :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jake Noble
- 71.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Jake Noble, 2020
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.