Best amazing basic math learning app with a proven methodology.
- Free for your kids.
- Learn basic mathematics and improve your skills!
- Study through the levels and master the basic mathematical operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- No subscriptions
- All levels are free to use Math Learner is a very simple mathematics app designed for kids and students in order to help them learn mathematics (easy mathematics) like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Math learner has two modes
1) Learn mode (Practice mode) - Learn mode will help in learning as app will present 4 possible correct answer and user has to chose the correct answer.
2) Test mode(Test your math skills and answer question before time runs out) - In test mode, instead of answers as choices. User need to input answer and then tap on submit before the timer runs out.
Learn mode:- In learn mode , math learner app provides user with different levels to master his math skills and learn math starting from easiest point to difficult one. Each levels of consist of 30 questions. With each level crossed by user, math learner app will increase question complexity. User can set complexity of questions from setting page of app as per his age level or difficulty level. Math learner has 3 different difficulty levels 1) Beginner 2) Average 3) Expert
So are you a champion of basic mathematics(add, subtract, multiply and divide) like
4+60 = ?
60 - 20 = ?
58/2 = ?
40*9 = ?
Test Mode:- Two type of tests1) Auto :- In this test mode of math learner app , user has a specific time period to answer the question. If user fails to answer question specified time interval, app will change or move to next question. During test mode user will get questions as per the levels completed during learning mode and difficulty level set in settings page of the app.
2) Custom :- Math learner also allows user to create their own custom test, with flexibility of changing question operator thus making test more interesting as random question (different operators) can be added to custom tests. No time limit is placed in custom tests.
Math learner app also offers user to change test mode timing from settings page of the app.Learn basic mathematics and see how you are doing as math leaner app show user statistics, per individual math operator in average seconds taken by user to solve question in both app modes.
Math learner app will boost your calculations skills or basic mathematics and help in removing dependency on calculators for simple calculations like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Let your kid use this app and look how this app "Math Learner" help him in learning basic mathematics.
Math Learner will help parents/teachers to teach their kids/students easily the concepts of basic math i.e. addition, subtraction, multiplication and division and makes math learning a fun.
Please feel free to leave your feedback, we will try to add them in future versions.
We update the Mathlearner app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. Here are a couple of the enhancements you'll find in the latest update:
- Added keyboard in test mode and multiple choice option in learn mode for the app.
- Various bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
this app is absolutely amazing you should do a kid version of it to let kids enjoy doing maths and getting good at it i honestly don’t have any words to say xx
Absolutely amazing 😉 app I would like to recommend this to everyone I know and it has been a great app so yeah and yeah
I like math learner make a second one
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aman Aggarwal
- 24.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Aman Aggarwal