Matt Sorger is a prophetic and practical-life minister, healing evangelist, and the head of Matt Sorger Ministries. He travels nationally and internationally, ministering the Word in the power of the Holy Spirit, and hosts a weekly television program titled Power for Life that airs around the world to over 500 million people on God TV. Many have experienced healing and breakthrough during Matt’s meetings. He holds a degree in biblical studies and has ministered in over 25 nations of the earth. He currently resides in New York. His speaking ministry not only brings people into deep encounters with God, but is also solidly based on God’s word. Often filled with humor, Matt’s teachings empower people to live an extraordinary life in God’s power.
The primary ways in which the gospel is shared and broadcast through MSM are:
• Power for Life - national and international TV programming reaching over 200 nations
• Conferences - national and international teaching and impartation gatherings
• Missions Outreach - equipping pastors in conferences, housing homeless girls in India, drilling water wells in Africa, rebuilding homes and reaching the unreached in China
• Equipping - empowering believers with teaching resources including books, CD’s, DVD’s, and digital content
• Healing - bringing the healing power of God to the sick
* Podcast: Listen to the latest sermon or lookup a previous one in the podcast library.
* Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read.
* Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan. You can also look up any passage you want, the listen tab is in the bottom right hand corner at all times.
Share content with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
* Facebook: You can share a Bible passage, journal entry or anything in the app with one click.
* Twitter: You can tweet a Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with easy.
* Daily Bible Reading Plan: The Pursue Bible reading plan takes you through the Old Testament once a year and through the New Testament twice a year. Average reading or listening time is 15 minutes a day.
* Free Customizable Journal: The Pursue Journal is designed to give you the freedom to journal whenever and however you desire. Entries are fully secure for your privacy, yet at any time you can share them via Facebook, twitter or email.
* Cloud Based Journal: Your Pursue Journal is accessible online anytime at www.PursueJournal.com. This allows you to be able to add entries anywhere, anytime and they are automatically linked to your Matt Sorger Ministries app.
WiFi Internet is required for iPod touch.
For more information about Matt Sorger Ministries, please visit:
For more information about Pursue Journal, please visit: http://www.PursueGod.com
The Matt Sorger Ministries app was created by “Bible and Journal App LLC”
This is a massive update to your app. These are just some of the updates:
* Added NIV bible
* Support for iOS 9
* All new audio player
* Numerous bug fixes and improvements
* Improved performance
And much more!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.