Winner of Facebook's prestigious FbStart Apps of the Year award for 2017!
Tracking periods is now fun and easy!
Maya is an easy and fun to use period tracker (menstrual cycle calendar). Use Maya to track your periods, related symptoms, mood swings and your overall health.
- Period / menstrual phases in intuitive color codes
- Automatic and accurate prediction of fertility
- Tweak menstrual cycle length and flow length
- Backup data to account and sync to multiple devices
- Password protection
- Easy entry of past cycles
- Prediction for start of cycle in the coming months
- Options to log love, weight and temperature
- Options to log symptoms and moods
- Graphs for weight and temperature
- View statistics and history
- Set vital reminders to the phone’s calendar
- Option to email all data
- Beautiful themes
- Maya provides a few premium features that are optional. Should you choose to upgrade to a premium membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Length & Price of Subscription: Your monthly subscription is $0.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $3.99 per year (Price may vary by location).
- Auto renewable nature: Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after the purchase.
For any support, queries or suggestions, write to us at: email@example.com
Stay tuned to new features, updates and releases. Follow us at:
- Track Cervical Mucus : Track and monitor your cervical mucus to predict your ovulation
- Intimacy Diary : Mark days of intimacy as protected or unprotected
- Pill Reminder : An updated pill reminder with options to customize the duration
Ratings and Reviews
Simple & lovely
I can’t believe that a lot of people don’t know about this app! I’ve been using this since high school from what I can remember and now I’m a college student; I love this app so much and love the predictions they give; they’re some what accurate! I do wish they changed they changed the layout maybe? Try something new and aesthetically more pleasing? Anyways I still love it and still use it till this day.
Developer Response ,
We really appreciate your valuable suggestion and we will most definitely pass on your feedback to the team. Thank you and have a great day!
Now too many ads and glitchy
I would have given this four or five stars a few months ago, but there are so many ads at insensitive times that it's ridiculous. Clearly pushing the paid for option, as they keeping asking me up upgrade, which is a subscription and far too much for an app.
Totally get the need to put in ads but it's EVERYTIME you put in a symptom. Feeling a bit emotional? Here's an ad for a golfing game. Suffering really bad cramps? Here's an ad for accounting software.
If the ads were sensitively placed it would be one thing. Like when you go into the app or when you go to come out. Or when you go to look at the advice page. I've gone game apps that have less ads.
It's also glitchy. It isn't recognising it certain areas that my period has ended. But in the area where you say it has ended, it has registered it! So I can't tell it again! Yay! I can't get help on it as it doesn't recognise I've added my email address. Which I have. Without my email address I can't get help or give feedback, like the above, directly to the designers.
I would change, but it's got months worth of data. Which I guess is what they're counting on.
Great shame as this was good and it's lost its way.
It can't all be about money. It has to be also addressing the customers needs, Especially in an area as sending as this.
Developer Response ,
We are really sorry to disappoint you. Ads are handled by Google and are not shown by Maya. Kindly reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any concern.
Great but annoying ads
I’ve been using this app for 4 years and it has been really excellent for monitoring my irregular cycles.
Recently the amount of ads has increased dramatically. I understand this happens to create revenue but is frustrating when you need to access your info for medical appointments and you’re waiting for the ads to run their course. I wouldn’t mind if they were ads I could just click away but they are not.
The app itself is great but the ads are fast making it inaccessible if you don’t pay a premium. That’s a real shame for some who may be unable to pay for the app. Perhaps the ads need to be less intrusive?
- Plackal Techno Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- 114.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011 - 16 Plackal
- In-App Purchases
- Go Premium £4.99
- Go Silver for a month £0.99
- Go Silver for a year £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.