mconnect Control is a dedicated control app for ConversDigital’s mconnect technology compatible network audio products.
1. Play TIDAL, Qobuz, Deezer and vTuner to mconnect compatible audio.
2. Stream music files to mconnect compatible audio from your phone, PCs and NAS.
3. Play music files in PCs and Network Attached Storages (NAS) with your phone and tablet.
* mconnect Control HD is a tablet version of mconnect Control to provide horizontal UI.
- Works with “mconnect compatible” network audio products.
- Stream music from your phone to mconnect compatible audio.
- Stream music from PC, network storage, and cloud to mconnect compatible audio.
- Listening Internet streaming music and Internet Radio with mconnect compatible audio.
- Play music in any servers with your phone.
- Network Audio Device Setup: WiFi selection, firmware update and other setups.
- Multi-room control: select group of speakers to play music simultaneously.
- Playlist management across servers.
- Track Sorting, Folder Bookmarking, and Remembering Renderer.
- TIDAL Integration.
- Qobuz Integration.
- Deezer Integration.
- vTuner Integration.
mconnect is a technology and trademark of ConversDigital Co., Ltd.
TIDAL is a trademark of ASPIRO AB.
Qobuz is a trademark of XANDRIE SA.
Deezer is a trademark of ODYSSEY MUSIC GROUP.
vTuner is a trademark of Nothing Else Matters Software Ltd.
- Improvements on vTuner and TIDAL functions.
- Fixed bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, but needs to support Airport Express devices
I like this app for AirPlay multi-room playback but sadly the app fails to detect Apples AirPort Express base stations that have 'audio-out' to connected speakers.
I assume this is an Apple limitation placed upon the developer, rather than it being an oversight.
It's a pity, because I have several speakers connected to two Airport Express devices and it would have been great to have grouped them together for multi-room playback.
Still there are lots of good features within this software and I will keep an eye out for future updates.
Works fine with my PS Audio directstream & streams MQA.
No problems so far but could do with more space for artist/album search view only half of the screen is available the rest taken up with a mconnect square which once you select a track you can then expand to full screen.
Please give us full screen for searching so we can see more album in the search menu
No Longer Supports Naim
I used to play to my Naim products via this app but since last update it can’t find/doesn’t recognise the Nova or Mu-So QB on the same network.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Convers Digital Co., Ltd.
- 67.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2021 ConversDigital Co., Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.