Meal Planner Pal is a simple, easy to use, customizable meal planning tool.
It is designed to take away the hassle of planning your meals, using features such as customisable meal templates, a grocery list and calorie tracker.
The focus is where it should be - creating a meal plan.
Feature highlights are:
- Meal plans are created on a daily basis which can be easily navigated using the intuitive design
- The ability to track calories (or not!)
- A grocery basket which allows you to create a list of groceries alongside your meal plan of which items can be marked when obtained (no more badly written notes!)
- You can also email your meal plan and grocery list so you can print it off or share with others.
There are also a number of extra features, such as:
- The ability to set the number of days in a plan (as opposed to the standard seven days)
- The ability to create your own meal library so creating future meal plans becomes quicker and easier. These meals can then be dragged and dropped onto your plan.
-The ability to set reminders/alerts directly from the app e.g. to remember to defrost food or to remind you what you have planned to eat.
- The ability to track and calculate the cost of your groceries as you shop (no more nasty surprises!)
- A manageable pantry so that you can easily track what essential items need restocking
What real users are saying about Meal Planner Pal:
"This app is easy to use and really helps me stay on top of meal planning."
"This app is so simple, which is what is so great about it. Easy to use and does exactly what it's supposed to."
"This is exactly what I needed to plan weekly! It's easy to use and give you the chance to create a shopping list as you go. It also allows you to email it which is great!"
- new summary view
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Efficient and easy to use but could be improve
It’s very easy to use with a clear menu. It’s very useful to help me track my weekly menu and plan my supermarket order for the following week. I’m planning to use the pantry option to keep track of things I have in stock or not, but haven’t tried that yet. I haven’t tried the upgraded version. Overall it’s a good app and I will keep using it.
Good Idea, Poor Execution
I was looking for something where I could plan the week’s meals and attach recipes. I was pleased when I found this app and I paid for the premium version so that I could use all the features. Unfortunately there are just too many problems with it to make it worth using. The burger menu button doesn’t work every time. The meals in the library can only be deleted and not edited. I added a photo of a recipe to a meal in the library but when I added the meal to a day in the plan, the photo was too small to read and wouldn’t expand. I ended up deleting the photo from the plan which also deleted it from the library, and I can’t add it back in. If you delete Breakfast, by mistake, you can’t add it back in at the top of the day. Would be good to have a sort feature. There are many other user challenges with this app which, for me, make it unusable. Don’t waste your money.
Good for what I need
Living alone, I keep overbuying or letting expiration dates go without realising, so this way I can keep track of what I’m planning on eating and when and it’s easy to change. Would be better if I could have a list of favourites as I tend to eat from a smaller range for lunches/breakfasts and keep having to retype things.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gregg Evans
- 17.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Gregg Evans 2014
- In-App Purchases
- Meal Planner Extras £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.