Med Gas Log is the simplest & quickest cloud logbook app for anaesthetics, critical care, regional blocks, prehospital and retrieval medicine.
Cloud functionality means that your data is backed up seamlessly. This fully functional logbook logs all mandatory fields for the Royal College of Anaesthetists (RCoA) and produces a compliant RCoA report, to evidence on-going professional development and equivalence. Just upload it to the Life Long Learning Platform or your own appraisal platform. Access is open to everyone, not just anaesthetists.
It is iOS7+ compatible and is latest iOS stable.
- Log and save data with or without internet access
- Log mandatory RCoA and ANZCA required fields
- View and edit saved data
- Sync your data across devices (ie save on iphone, view on ipad)
- Your data will be saved automatically to our secure server
- Produce full RCoA reports filterable by date
- Export data as a csv file for safe keeping
iGaslog users - please note that we are working on an import feature for data import but this has not yet been implemented.
A subscription is required after the trial period ends to log data and generate a report.
The subscription allows data entry and production of a report.
No subscription is required to access previous data and download a spreadsheet of your data.
- A free trial period of 7 days for new users
- A subscription is for a 30 day period
- The subscription is £1.49 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- It will automatically renew unless turned off for 24 hours before the end of the current 30 day period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- The account will be charged within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period.
- Subscriptions are managed by the user in the settings menu.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Ratings and Reviews
Great logbook, huge potential
Fantastic first launch of this new logbook. A significant improvement over the other key players on the market, and desperately needed after igaslog-gate. The developers have taken a really pragmatic approach to data entry, which has resulted in really speedy and easy input. I think it needs a little padding out with broader features, like the ability to export data as .csv or excel spreadsheet, generate custom reports and import data. It could do with a little more polish, but I'm not complaining as functionally it's a big step up.
Best Log Book App I’ve Used
Definitely the best anaesthetic log app I’ve used... having previously used both the Royal College app and iGasLog. It’s incredibly user friendly which means I can update cases within seconds (great for busy lists!) and everything is stored on the cloud so if my phone crashes, breaks, is lost or stollen, all my data is easily retrieved. Having previously lost data using iGasLog, this is certainly a huge plus. Also, the RCoA reports and tables are great for ARCPs and Appraisals. All in all, the best log book app out there.
Not consistent, playing up lately
Been using this app for over a year, it’s playing up recently. Every time i look at the logbook to check if i entered a case, it automatically adds the last case that i added. I then Tried to delete the erroneous duplicates, it keeps restoring them back in to the list of cases. I’m now worried that i might have to go through all previous entries to make sure there aren’t unwanted cases that the logbook automatically added without my awareness. Not happy with the app.
Developer Response ,
Hi, can you please contact our support team and we can try and help you? firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Medberry Ltd
- 9.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Medberry Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- MedGasLog-CloudService £1.99