Med Gas Log is the simplest & quickest cloud logbook app for anaesthetics, critical care, regional blocks, prehospital and retrieval medicine.
Cloud functionality means that your data is backed up seamlessly. This fully functional logbook logs all mandatory fields for the Royal College of Anaesthetists (RCoA) and produces a compliant RCoA report, to evidence on-going professional development and equivalence. Just upload it to the Life Long Learning Platform or your own appraisal platform. Access is open to everyone, not just anaesthetists.
It is iOS7+ compatible and is latest iOS stable.
- Log and save data with or without internet access
- Log mandatory RCoA and ANZCA required fields
- View and edit saved data
- Sync your data across devices (ie save on iphone, view on ipad)
- Your data will be saved automatically to our secure server
- Produce full RCoA reports filterable by date
- Export data as a csv file for safe keeping
iGaslog users - please note that we are working on an import feature for data import but this has not yet been implemented.
A subscription is required after the trial period ends to log data and generate a report.
The subscription allows data entry and production of a report.
No subscription is required to access previous data and download a spreadsheet of your data.
- A free trial period of 7 days for new users
- A subscription is for a 30 day period
- The subscription is £1.49 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- It will automatically renew unless turned off for 24 hours before the end of the current 30 day period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- The account will be charged within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period.
- Subscriptions are managed by the user in the settings menu.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Subscribe button visibility improved
Update to allow compatibility with Mac Sur
Fixed Date picker display issue
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Log Book App I’ve Used
Definitely the best anaesthetic log app I’ve used... having previously used both the Royal College app and iGasLog. It’s incredibly user friendly which means I can update cases within seconds (great for busy lists!) and everything is stored on the cloud so if my phone crashes, breaks, is lost or stollen, all my data is easily retrieved. Having previously lost data using iGasLog, this is certainly a huge plus. Also, the RCoA reports and tables are great for ARCPs and Appraisals. All in all, the best log book app out there.
The best app for logbook
I have been using it for almost 4 years. Works perfectly. Easy and simple - that’s what we need! No problem with interface. And on top of that, great supportive customer service. Well done!
Developer Response ,
Thanks you for the lovely feedback
Great app, even better back up
I have been using this app since the early stages and find it very simple and reliable. The user interface is simple and well designed. It defaults to a simple set of data that means you don't spend your time reinserting the same routine stuff all the time. The back up team are brilliant and have gone 'above and beyond' when it comes to sorting minor problems and giving advice. For those who went through the iGaslog problem - this is the app you want. It's as good as iGaslog in many areas and better in others. Get it!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Medberry Ltd
- 8.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Medberry Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- MedGasLog-CloudService £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.