Medsmart® Meds and Pill Reminder makes it easier to take control and track your medicines. Manage your medicines by scanning the barcode on the medicine packaging, get smart customised meds and pill reminders for yourself and others.
Happy customer reviews:
- “Brilliant app!”
“My go to app to track my medication and to remind me to take my medication. Also, great customer service, as they're very helpful and willing to help if a medication isn't logged in to their database/system. I highly recommend this app.” - Eleshia H
- “Great app for managing medicines.”
“This app is perfect for keeping track of and managing medications. The barcode scanner function makes it super easy to add medicines. If you or your family take medication, I would recommend this app!”- Gary S
- Insider Uk
- The National
- The Scotsman
Add medicines and profiles:
• Scan medicine barcode with barcode scanner to add to medicine cabinet
• Type in barcode number of medicines to add to medicine cabinet
• Create profile for personal medicines
• Create profile for someone else you care for and their medicines and managed the medicines of the whole family, including loved ones you may be caring for
• Switch between profiles of the people you care for and your own profile
• Give a medicine a custom name to remember it by (e.g. My diabetes medicine)
• Share your year of birth/gender & region you live in for Medsmart® to help the healthcare community make better medicines
• Select any ingredients in a medicine you may be allergic to
• Easily add health condition/ medicine and allergies to your medicine cabinet through the add button
• Set up reminders for your medicines
• Group reminder together to only get 1 reminder
• Mark your medicine as taken, skipped or reschedule it for later in your medicine log
• Keep a medicine log of what time and date you took the medicine
• Check when you started taking the medicine (when it was added to Medsmart® ) through the 'edit reminder' page
• The medicine cabinet will show active and inactive medicines for easy access when asked by a Healthcare professional
• Get alerts when an ingredient has been selected as a potential allergen
• Alert needs to be resolved through the resolution centre before it disappears from the medicine cabinet
• Share a version of your medicine cabinet with yourself or someone else by sending it through an email in the App
• View videos on how to use the medicine you have scanned
• View videos on how the medicine you have scanned works
• Connect your medicine to the health condition your Healthcare professional has told you it's for so that when another healthcare professional asks you, you have it easily available
• Some medicine will show side effects of the medicine
• See the ingredients of your medicines
• Suspend a medicine if you are no longer using it so that you don't get notifications when you don't want them
• Share how you feel with the App
• Contact Talking Medicines with any queries or feedback you may have
Medsmart® is a lot more than your average period tracker, pill reminder, daily reminders, health tracker or medicine tracker - It is all in one
Download Medsmart ® - Meds and Pill reminder today and take control of your Medicines
If you're not able to scan a medicine please try again, and if the medicine is not in our database, we'd love to hear from you. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to add it to Medsmart® as soon as we can!
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great,free, no Ads!
Great app, added my meds even though ones to treat an eye ulcer are not particularly common.
Syncs between phone and pad perfectly.
Would be better if it showed the current day as 'Today' and refreshed the time, so a refresh/update button would be a good addition, but you can get round this by closing and reopening the App (certainly not worth deducting a star for) and it refreshes when you swipe a med as 'taken'. The 'reminders'screen is your calendar and if you tap on your particular med, you get a full record of exactly when you took each dose. Very good!
My go to app to track my medication and to remind me to take my medication. Also great customer service, as they're very helpful and willing to help if a medication isn't logged in to their database/system. I highly recommend this app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review Eleshia! We're super pleased to hear your feedback!
We'd love to share your message & wondering if we could we get your permission to share this on our social media? If so, can you drop us an email (email@example.com)?
Great app for managing medicines.
This app is perfect for keeping track of and managing medications. The barcode scanner function makes it super easy to add medicines. If you or your family take medication I would recommend this app!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your comments!
All the best,
The Medsmart® Team
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.