Medsmart® Meds and Pill Reminder makes it easier to take control and track your medicines. Manage your medicines by scanning the barcode on the medicine packaging, get smart customised meds and pill reminders for yourself and others.
Happy customer reviews:
- “Brilliant app!”
“My go to app to track my medication and to remind me to take my medication. Also, great customer service, as they're very helpful and willing to help if a medication isn't logged in to their database/system. I highly recommend this app.” - Eleshia H
- “Great app for managing medicines.”
“This app is perfect for keeping track of and managing medications. The barcode scanner function makes it super easy to add medicines. If you or your family take medication, I would recommend this app!”- Gary S
- Insider Uk
- The National
- The Scotsman
Add medicines and profiles:
• Scan medicine barcode with barcode scanner to add to medicine cabinet
• Type in barcode number of medicines to add to medicine cabinet
• Create profile for personal medicines
• Create profile for someone else you care for and their medicines and managed the medicines of the whole family, including loved ones you may be caring for
• Switch between profiles of the people you care for and your own profile
• Give a medicine a custom name to remember it by (e.g. My diabetes medicine)
• Share your year of birth/gender & region you live in for Medsmart® to help the healthcare community make better medicines
• Select any ingredients in a medicine you may be allergic to
• Easily add health condition/ medicine and allergies to your medicine cabinet through the add button
• Set up reminders for your medicines
• Group reminder together to only get 1 reminder
• Mark your medicine as taken, skipped or reschedule it for later in your medicine log
• Keep a medicine log of what time and date you took the medicine
• Check when you started taking the medicine (when it was added to Medsmart® ) through the 'edit reminder' page
• The medicine cabinet will show active and inactive medicines for easy access when asked by a Healthcare professional
• Get alerts when an ingredient has been selected as a potential allergen
• Alert needs to be resolved through the resolution centre before it disappears from the medicine cabinet
• Share a version of your medicine cabinet with yourself or someone else by sending it through an email in the App
• View videos on how to use the medicine you have scanned
• View videos on how the medicine you have scanned works
• Connect your medicine to the health condition your Healthcare professional has told you it's for so that when another healthcare professional asks you, you have it easily available
• Some medicine will show side effects of the medicine
• See the ingredients of your medicines
• Suspend a medicine if you are no longer using it so that you don't get notifications when you don't want them
• Share how you feel with the App
• Contact Talking Medicines with any queries or feedback you may have
Medsmart® is a lot more than your average period tracker, pill reminder, daily reminders, health tracker or medicine tracker - It is all in one
Download Medsmart ® - Meds and Pill reminder today and take control of your Medicines
If you're not able to scan a medicine please try again, and if the medicine is not in our database, we'd love to hear from you. Please contact us on email@example.com and we will make sure to add it to Medsmart® as soon as we can!
-Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I work in pharmacy and this app looked great for keeping track of medication. Alway looking for ways of improving patient compliance. On first glance this app looked amazing and easy to use. So I set up and account and scanned my first medication in the the “medicine cabinet”. everything was great. Lots of details can be added about that the medication is for, when to take it etc. However the second medication I had scanned showed the wrong strength. Triple the strength I take. I thought it was a mistake with my scanning so did it again. Instead of 0.5mg it showed 1.5mg. There’s is a section that states is this correct if not follow the step. So I pressed the button expecting to be able to edit the scanned item. This was not the case. It just went back to the scan section. So I scanned again and it still wasn’t right. I looked for a manual input but couldn’t find one. So I couldn’t add that to my list. I then realised that I had some “packed down” medication that does not have a barcode. At this point I gave up and deleted the app. I’m sure if you had a manual input section this app was be brilliant. Good luck for the future
Developer Response ,
Hi there, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as incorrect information in the App is highly concerning for us and we would strongly seek to remedy this! We would also like to work with you to better your experience with Medsmart® and it's future App development.
I often forget to place a repeat prescription; this app would be so much better if you could develop a facility where I can add amount of medicine on my prescription (or those of other members of my med cabinet) and an alert to remind me when it is running low based on my dosage
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this feedback, we greatly appreciate it and will take it into consideration when developing the app!
Great,free, no Ads!
Great app, added my meds even though ones to treat an eye ulcer are not particularly common.
Syncs between phone and pad perfectly.
Would be better if it showed the current day as 'Today' and refreshed the time, so a refresh/update button would be a good addition, but you can get round this by closing and reopening the App (certainly not worth deducting a star for) and it refreshes when you swipe a med as 'taken'. The 'reminders'screen is your calendar and if you tap on your particular med, you get a full record of exactly when you took each dose. Very good!
Developer Response ,
We are delighted to hear that you are pleased with Medsmart. As for your feedback, this is really good to know as we are always keen to hear of ways that we can improve Medsmart® for our users. Enjoy the app!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.