The Meerkat app is where you’ll find all the best things that Compare the Market has to offer. If you’re a rewards member, it’s where you’ll find your 50% off takeaway pizzas, 2 for 1 on food when you eat out and 2 for 1 cinema tickets. Plus, it’s your first port of call to quickly compare everything from insurance to household bills. Compare the Market also offers their members access to 12 whole months of our rewards once you make a qualifying purchase.
Don't forget our Meerkat app is the only way to use Meerkat Meals and the easiest way to get your Meerkat Movies code.
Check out more details about our Meerkat app, all designed to help you faff less and live more.
Enjoy 50% off takeaway pizzas with Meerkat Meals
• Order through the app to get 50% off pizzas when you spend £30
• Enjoy as often as you like, 7 days a week
• Find your local Papa John’s or Pizza Hut Delivery
• Choose delivery or collection
Tuck into 2 for 1 on food with Meerkat Meals
• Use the app to enjoy 2 for 1 on starters, mains and desserts when you eat out.
• Tuck into breakfast, lunch and dinner Sunday - Thursday
• Offer is available for up to 6 people
• Search restaurants by location or cuisine
Get 2 for 1 cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
• Get your code for 2 for 1 cinema tickets
• Find your nearest participating cinema
• See what films are showing, and the latest trailers
• Enjoy every Tuesday or Wednesday
Making life admin simpler
• Retrieve quotes, or start a new price comparison
• Leave searching for car insurance and home insurance quotes to AutoSergei
• Make energy switching easier by setting up energy savings alerts to ensure you’re always on the right deal for you
Keep your bills in check
• Use the app to connect your bank accounts and credit cards
• See all your bills in one place
• We’ll help you spot potential savings on your car insurance, energy and more
• Set up reminders for your insurance, MOT, energy and other utilities renewals
• We’ll get in touch when it’s time to switch
Design improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unsure whether it’s an iPhone or app issue but it constantly shows London as my location and when I try location services to get correct location it takes me to phone settings and there’s no way for me to give location services permission as no option shows. Having to manually search for my town each time but otherwise no issues. Great for checking films and local restaurants whilst saving cash at same time.
Developer Response ,
Hi Newk123, the map defaults to Central London if the app doesn't have access to your current location.
Please can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and agreeing to share the location when loading the app for the first time and you should then see a localised map.
If you have any trouble sorting this please don't hesitate to drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see how we can help further - Bernard
Cant select or remember extra drivers
1. I find the app very frustrating and give up and use others because despite being registered if i want to select my wife to a new quote i have to key everything all over again. Other competitors remember all my users and allow key to select one rather than key in all the details again
2. Very frustrating that you ask us to remember the day of the month for all accidents and convictions going back many years. We can remember the month and year but never the day so we end up guessing . I dont trust you to pay out due to these errors
3. When an accident causes no damage to my car but the other person is at fault it asks us to put the claim amount in. We never know that and in fact dont get told even when its our fault so making us ring up what could be an insurance co we have not used for four years and remember all the policy numbers to find this info is stupid
No option to say dont know like other apps. You know this data in shared insurance data anyway so feel you make us guess then will fail to pay out
Make the blimin app easier to use and dont ask for info we never have
Developer Response ,
Quotes will only save to your Compare the Market account if the person named on the quote is added under the 'My family & friends' tab on your account, please check that your wife is added as named on the quote.
Unfortunately we have very little influence over the options shown when it comes to accidents and claims. We work with a wide panel of insurers to provide our comparison service, due to this the questions need to match their varying question sets. In cases like this you would need to fill in your details as accurately as possible and then contact your chosen insurer from the quoted list directly prior to purchase to check this.
We're unable to advise what to enter on a quote but the insurer can offer further advice.
Thank you for your feedback on the Compare the Market comparison service, please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you need anything else - Bernard
1st time user
I went with the family to the local Pizza Hut in Lancaster and I thought I’d give this app a go.
I explained to the member of staff that I would be using the app for the first time and she gladly took me through the steps.
When we had finished our meal bursting at the seems really I always like to think that if I’m full aftertastes a meal then it’s been enjoyable
When it came to the bill time I didn’t know what to expect and to be honest I was shocked I’d saved £48 by using the app which amazed me ,
Another point about Pizza Hut is the service I am really impressed with the service nothing is too much for the staff and their advice is welcoming,
I will be definitely using this app in the future and especially at Pizza Hut Lancaster
Keep up the good work
A very satisfied customer
Developer Response ,
Hi Ron, I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your Meerkat Meals at Pizza Hut.
I hope you continue to enjoy these, you've got your membership for a year!
Have a great day - Bernard
- BISL Limited
- 243.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2017 comparethemarket.com part of the BGL Group and BISL Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.