Mersey Care's Self Help gives you access to a range of mental health self-help guides. These guides, some of which have been commended at the British Medical Association Patient Information Award, have been written by NHS clinical psychologists with contributions from service users and healthcare staff.
Covering common mental health issues from anxiety, depression and panic to anger, domestic violence and sleeping problems. Our guides contain useful tips and hints as well as self-help techniques.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
Copy of new app
This is exactly the same as Northumberland Tyne and Wear mental health self help apps with a different picture on the front
The new apps are good but why churn out a replica? Must be income generation
The developer, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- 17.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.