ping will automatically read your messages and email out loud, when touching your phone is unsafe, illegal or impractical.
You can expect stability and feature improvements very regularly.
We support all email types: Gmail, MS Exchange and iMAP (So you can add all other email types supported by iMAP: Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail etc.)
We would greatly appreciate your feedback to email@example.com, we reply really quickly!
Future messaging types to be added include:
* Facebook Messenger
* When in the foreground, your messages & email are automatically read aloud.
* You can skip, archive or call the sender with eyes-free taps.
* When running in the background (minimized) ping will queue your messages & email. The next time you switch to ping, your messages & email will automatically be read aloud.
* Add 4 favorite contacts to call, with just one click.
* Add 4 favorite locations to navigate to, with just one click.
* Your music will be dimmed when a message is read aloud.
* Add as many email accounts as you like.
* Set how long each message or email will be read aloud for.
* Choose the 'voice' you would like when reading aloud.
* Choose to have promotional and social emails read aloud or not.
New message type subscriptions:
ping offers a monthly (US$1.99) and an annual (US$12.99) subscription.
Your subscription allows us to continuously add new messaging types.
There is an opt-out free trial of 14 days. (You will need to cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial to avoid being charged.)
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the end of the free trial.
Your subscription will auto renew at the end of the subscription period at US$1.99 for the monthly subscription and US$12.99 for the annual subscription.
You can cancel your subscription, or stop auto-renew in your iTunes Account Settings.
Future enhancements will include:
* Voice commands
* Alexa integration
* Google Home integration
* Additional commands such as 'read again'
Changes / improvements in this release:
- ability to add any location as favorite
- stability improvements
- performance optimization
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy setup, a great tool to have
The app is an interesting concept and really helps to make it easier for you to focus on the road. With the new U.K. laws with not being allowed to even touch your phone while driving, this is exactly what you need to still keep in touch with what’s going on.
You can link it with WhatsApp and email really easily and it’s not that difficult to setup, it’s as easy as having a second screen to setup which means there aren’t as many hoops to jump through to get started.
Game changer for productivity and safety
This app is a game-changer for my productivity, driving safety and peace of mind. No more FOMO, finally. The autoresponder feature is brilliant for driving and so is the way it runs with music and navigation apps.
Thanks to the creators for brining my messages to me where I am at, over voice via multiple messaging apps. When I think ping I think they are leading the way in where smart tech is going: seamless, streamlined and intuitive voice integration.
Best App for Drivers
This app is complete app that will be the best assist to drivers. An App that can read your email, WhatsApp messages and others, is amazing. It is easy to setup and all the process are straight forward. I will recommend this app to drivers who like to multi task when they are in the car, as this app is going to be your best companion.
This is a future app for drivers.
- messageLOUD LLC
- 88 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 messageLOUD Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription £1.79
- Monthly subscription £2.99
- Annual subscription £11.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.