Connect to hundreds of brokers and trade on currency markets from the MetaTrader 4 for iPhone or iPad!
The mobile trading platform allows you to perform trading operations and analyze currency quotes using technical indicators and graphical objects.
• Real-time quotes of financial instruments
• Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
• Trading from charts in iPad
• All types of trade execution
• Complete trading history
• High-performance charts
• Customizable chart color scheme
• Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
• Display of four charts in one window available on iPad
• Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending order, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
• Information window that displays orders, trading history, emails, news, and logs on iPad
• Sound notifications
• Financial news — dozens of materials daily
• Secure and fast chats with other traders, creation of group chats and channels
• Support for push-notifications from the desktop platform and MQL5.community services
• Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
• 30 most popular technical indicators
• 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
• 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
• 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
Download MetaTrader 4 and trade on currency markets!
Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The app itself works great. The downsides to using this app are usually down to the broker used through the app.
A great added feature would be the ability to “click and drag” the crosshair tool to measure the distance in pips between 2 price points. This is a great shortcut you can do on the desktop version of MT4 that saves time and makes life easier.
Also, another update suggestion i have would be the option to highlight or pin currency pairs in the quotes window. This would benefit traders who are on the move and would like quicker access to certain pairs without the hassle of having to find certain pairs amongst many.
I understand that these suggestions come down to laziness but i feel these changes would benefit the majority of traders.
Needs a few quality of life changes
App itself is good. Some reviews here are negative but this is more about the trades they’ve made - I’ve withdrew my profits everyday without any issues. A big issue is the broker you’re with, choose wisely.
The app itself is straight forward enough and self explanatory. One thing I’d like is the ability to sort quotes by grouping or alphabetical order, to have say all GBP> or USD> trades next to each other. It does let you rearrange them yourself but you have to manually do it for each one so not the best. No complaints other than that.
Decent, could do with some changes to improve usability
Overall, the app is ok. It does what it says on the tin but it makes hard work of it, firstly the app needs to be more user friendly, make actions a bit softer and more modern. Speaking of modern it needs a design overhaul, could take massive tips from Trading 212 in terms of design, a dark mode app wide would be good and a more ranging set of colours as well. There are features that nearly every review calls for, one of them for example being price alerts so traders can know when a stock has hit a certain buy/sell. In addition the app should make more use of modern phone capability with multitasking at its core so traders can look at their open trades and make new ones concurrently.
- MetaQuotes Software Corp.
- 19.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2001-2019 MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.