Meet the most accurate mobile metronome app! It is precisely crafted by professional musicians and lets you experience a real metronome as close as it gets!
Not only does Metronome make it easier to keep the tempo and rhythm, it also helps you practice and learn while using it. Designed for users with different skills, Metronome games offer you to accomplish challenges to pass to a more complicated level! That makes learning process involving and gradual.
BIRD BEAT game helps memorize rhythm better, play rhythm pattern accurately, retrieve rhythm from your memory more rapidly.
NOTES VALUE game helps get familiar with notes and their types, memorize notes value, understand melody rhythm better.
RHYTHM TIME game helps study time signatures, operate notes value faster, memorize music notation.
BUTTON GAME helps master the art of timing and learn to play intricate rhythm patterns!
Metronome app will improve your rhythm skills and increase finger flexibility. You will read music sheets faster and understand music better!
Other features to enjoy in Metronome app:
***Visual metronome arrangement***
- Digital metronome click tracker;
- Classic analog metronome click tracker.
- Animated moving pendulum and weight;
- Visual flash and vibration — see and feel the beats!
- All popular tempos and signatures. Set the desired timer;
- Manually set any tempo;
- Tempo ranges from 10 to 250 bpm beats per minute (timer).
- Over 10 handpicked sounds for every band and style;
- Metronome for drums, piano, and pianoforte;
- and many more.
- Easy and quick to set
- Choose how long you want to practice
- Split training time into several sections
- Focus and use your time effectively
Our Real Metronome is used by music schools' students and teachers all over the world. If you an educational organization that is using or willing to use our apps, drop us a line at email@example.com
The app contains the following subscription options:
- Weekly with a 3-day free trial at $7.99; monthly with a 7-day free trial at $12.99; lifetime access at $49.99; 3 months at $29.99*.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Unlimited access to our Premium features include:
Unlimited Metronome tools
Terms of Service: https://gismart.com/terms-of-service/
*Prices can be different in different countries according to what “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD."
◆◆◆ About Gismart ◆◆◆
Gismart is a team of devoted musicians and developers with real passion for music and everything about it!
Find out more about us: Gismart.com
Follow us on Twitter/Facebook: @Gismartmusic
Feel free to drop us a line about anything: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re always updating our app because we want you to get the most out of it!
- Minor bugs fixed
- Performance and stability improvements implemented
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Would recommend! A few issues
It is untold on the App Store, but you do need to pay! For good access and tools, at least. Screens telling you to ‘get premium membership today’ come up a lot, but, though yo don’t need to do it, it can get very annoying. Over all though, it does the job, it has extra features and it IS a metronome so....4 stars!
Couldn’t have asked for more
When I downloaded the app, I was instantly greeted with a screen which prompted me to pay 6.99 a week for a virtual counter on my phone. As anyone would, I paid for it and received some premium features, such as a revolutionary game in which you tap either side of the screen! The world needs more of these kinds of apps, that make you pay for a service you can get literally anywhere else for free and no ads!
Saw the add on instagram, and it looked good so I thought I’d download it. I was pleased to see that it was a free app and looked forward to using it. However Im very disappointed that you aren’t even able to try or have a go on the app before signing yourself up to paying a very expensive £6 per week. I feel like their should definitely be a more affordable option so the app can be accessible to people who can’t afford to pay that much money regularly. Wish the company could focus more on giving a good experience to a customer rather than asking of more money. Just my opinion x
Developer Response ,
Dear User, there's a free limited version of Metronome, that lets you enjoy it without payment. It's available by clicking 'continue with limited version' on the subscription screen. Why don't you give it a go and let us know what you think? If you have any queries or need our support team for anything at all, we'll be ready and waiting to help over at email@example.com.
Just drop us a line, and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Speak to you soon.
- Gismart Limited
- 401.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Gismart Metronome
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription £8.99
- Premium access to Metronome £7.49
- Metronome Pro £8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.