Lose Yourself Without Getting Lost.
This handy application presents you several self-guided city walks, featuring the best of the city. It comes with detailed walk route maps and powerful navigation features enabling you to see the best of the city. No need to hop on a tour bus or join a tour group; now you can explore all the city attractions on your own, at your own pace, and at a cost that is only a fraction of what you would normally pay for a guided tour.
Sightseeing walks included in this application are:
* Art Deco Tour of Miami (8 sights)
* North Miami Attractions (6 sights)
* Places To See @ Miami Beach (7 sights)
* Coconut Grove Walking Tour (5 sights)
* City Orientation Tour (12 sights)
* Architectural Landmarks (6 sights)
* Souvenir Shopping (4 sights)
* South Beach Nightlife 1 (6 sights)
* South Beach Nightlife 2 (6 sights)
Discovery walks included in this application are:
* South Beach Shopping Walk
* Miracle Mile Leisure Walk
* Design District Walk
* Wynwood Art District Walk
* Little Havana Walk
No Data Plan or Internet is Needed, and No Roaming either. All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the city walks or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Walk routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi models).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* Create your own walks to see the attractions you like.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app gives you the option to turn off the GPS tracking in the background to prolong the battery life.
- Fixed a bug.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very very very POOR!!!!!!!!
Do not waste your money. This is just a small list of things to see and do, attached to a city map. Barely a paragraph of information on each site. Totally useless really. Any Internet page would give you a far more useful insight than this app.
Go to waterstones and buy a Lonely Planet guide or something similar. This app has less information than a holiday brochure out of Thomas Cook.
- GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- 119 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010 GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.