The Micad HelpDesk Advanced app is used to remotely receive reactive and planned preventative maintenance jobs as well as soft service requests. When a job is started, it will activate a stopwatch to accurately feedback on how long is taken to complete the job. Work can be paused and continued the next day if incomplete or sent back to a supervisor if lacking materials or manpower. Stock parts can be assigned to provide material costs and photos uploaded to evidence completion or to communicate with other technicians or supervisors.
Engineers can be given the ability to create their own work from any fault found whilst working on other jobs or join a colleague where assistance is required.
This App uses one PDA licence from the Micad HelpDesk system.
This App requires a reliable internet connection. Please ensure that your network provider can offer a reliable 3G/4G data service for your geographical area.
In offline mode, job data will be stored on the device and will synchronise back to the system when an internet connection is re-established.
Location Services must be turned on in order to send GPS data; Notifications turned on to receive Push Notifications.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- New anonymised organisation select. User will now be required to enter their 4-digit organisation code; you can find out your 4-digit code from your system administrator
- The device will remember the organisation code and username
- Room column added for Reactive and PPM view
- Soft Services login option has been removed
- The text asking users to confirm they have read the asbestos report has been changed to read “I have read and understood the asbestos report, or the task does not require me to review the asbestos data.”
- Security and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app easy to use!!! have used others systems but no where near as good
- MICAD Systems (UK) Ltd
- 3.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Micad
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.