Find and book the best restaurants from all the great places selected by MICHELIN guide inspectors from all over Europe. From small gourmet bistros to starred restaurants, there’s something to suit all tastes and budgets.
Even if you’re abroad with no connection, you can use the app to search for restaurants and view all relevant information.
Discover the restaurant selections from the following MICHELIN guides 2019: France and Monaco, Great Britain and Ireland, Italy, Belgium and Luxembourg, Spain and Portugal, and “Main Cities of Europe” (Athens, Budapest, Prague, Warsaw, Krakow…).
Search for a restaurant to suit your needs and criteria:
• Nearby (by activating your geolocation)
• by town, by address
• by MICHELIN rating (starred restaurants, Bib Gourmand, MICHELIN Plate)
• by price
• by cuisine type (gourmet, traditional, bistrot, Italian…)
• by restaurant name
Display your search results on a map or as a list.
For each restaurant, you can view MICHELIN guide inspector opinions, photos, prices and other useful information to help you make your choice.
You can also view the route to get there and be guided from your current location by the ViaMICHELIN app.
Book online free of charge (subject to availability, mainly in France, Germany, United Kingdom, Switzerland and Nordic countries) and enjoy exclusive offers: special menus, discounts …
The entire MICHELIN guide 2019 restaurant selection across Europe in your pocket!
Ratings and Reviews
Great but could be better
We buy this app every year. But a few things annoy me. The Michelin guide is supposed to inspire you to travel but it makes no mention of which of these restaurants have rooms for you to stay the night, many of them do. In addition you can’t filter by some of the points they highlight in the reviews, such as “particularly interesting wine lists”.
Great but improvements to make it 5 star
For only £15 you get essentially atleast 3 Michelin booked which would normally be £15 each !
The only things they could improve on are:-
1. Having a Michelin profile for the customer so the booking interface is more personalised and smooth
2. Allowing you to search an area to see what else is closer (like google maps do) rather than research by city. That way you could search on the map.
3. Where the chef is referenced allow you to see the chefs profile for other restaurants they are included in or affiliated with.
4. Ensure at least a minimum of 5 photos are issued on each place
Should be easier to search a wider area from centre point.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.