MiCollab Advanced Messaging application boosts your personal productivity while you are on the move by providing features such as; visual call screening, call setup, access to enterprise voice mail, enterprise directory and settings.
Important: MiCollab Advanced Messaging client requires Personal Assistant licenses for full functionality. Contact your IT/Telecom department for assistance with setting up the MiCollab Advanced Messaging client.
• Availability enhancements:
- Ability to record Availability specific greetings in addition to the usual standard, busy, and out-of-office greetings.
- Availability states now have the ability to turn on/off mobile notifications per availability state, allowing users to switch to a hands-free/eyes-free configuration by a simple availability change.
• Ability to delete a greeting.
• Changed to no longer require a PA license to use the client for standard features. A PA license is only needed for PA features.
• Use authentication tokens now instead of stored user credentials. With the new authentication tokens feature, you can:
- Configure expiration time to force users to re-authenticate periodically.
- Revoke authentication tokens for one user or all users, which prevents unauthorized access to the mobile client until user re-authenticates.
- Reduce mailbox lockouts that would result from a security code change if the user didn’t update their security code in the mobile client right away.
• Changed mobile analytics from opt-out to opt-in.
- Mitel Networks Corporation
- 6.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Mitel Technologies Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.