Microsoft Stream is your central destination for enterprise video content, with built-in intelligence features, deep integration across Office 365, and IT management and security capabilities that businesses of all sizes require.
Before you begin
This app requires an appropriate commercial Office 365 subscription. If you are not sure about your organization’s subscription or the services you have access to, please contact your IT department. To learn more about managing Microsoft Stream with InTune, visit aka.ms/streamintune.
With Stream for iOS, you can:
- Share important moments easily with mobile upload
- Find and engage with videos you need fast with smart search tools
- Participate in Microsoft 365 live events seamlessly on mobile
- Watch videos at your own convenience by saving content for offline viewing
- Get the enterprise-level security and compliance features you expect from Office 365
- Harness the power of your camera to record real-time video
- Swap between rear- and front-facing cameras
- View clips in chronological order
- Rearrange clips and stitch them into a new order
- Access all uploaded videos from your company’s servers through the app
- Enhance videos before, during, and after a recording using the annotation bar to:
- Free write or draw
- Type text
- Apply filters
- Add a whiteboard
- Add stickers
- Make stickers from photos
- Trim to shorten
By downloading this app, you agree to the license terms (see aka.ms/eulastreamios) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy).
To learn more, please visit aka.ms/microsoftstreamdocs.
For support or feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This release includes:
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Needs more features!
It’s a very basic app that works at playing videos, but that’s it. It is missing useful features such as channels, which need to be added. And why can’t the list of videos be sorted alphabetically by title?? Every other option is there except that!
Very Basic, unusable in a large company
You don’t have an option to view just the channels/groups that you follow, or are a member of.
This only leaves you with the ‘discover’ tab. I work for a large multinational company, and this tab is a mess of hundreds of videos in different languages. The filter options are so basic, I can’t filter by country, language, or most importantly, the channels I actually follow!
The desktop site is ok, still basic, but this app could be very usable with a few simple changes
Basic a big list of all the videos you have access to, no way to see them in their perspective groups. You could go to the Microsoft Sway webpage, go to your group and add them to your watch list, but then you can’t sort your watchlist in date published order, only date when you added them to watchlist! Only good point is you can download them.
Better to just go to Sway webpage and not get the Sway app!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 61 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.