Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork, which brings together everything a team needs: chat and threaded conversations, meetings & video conferencing, calling, content collaboration with the power of Microsoft 365 applications, and the ability to create and integrate apps and workflows that your business relies on.
You can now also use Microsoft Teams to manage your personal life - chat, make plans, share shopping lists, tasks and even your location, coordinate events with fellow club or family members and make decisions quickly. Teams provides a single hub to help you stay connected, get organized and bring balance to your entire life.
Easily move between your work and personal account to stay organized throughout the day. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or helping your kids with their homework, Teams can help you achieve more.
Connect & Communicate
• Chat 1-1, use group messages or dedicated channels to communicate with the entire team**
• HD audio and video calls for scheduled face-to-face meetings from almost anywhere**
• Mention individual team members, or the whole team at once, to get your colleagues’ attention**
• To-do lists, calendars, and cloud storage access right in group chats
• Personal chats, documents, & files can be securely accessed
Organize Your Whole Life
• File sharing & editing on the go makes managing your work projects a breeze**
• Intelligent search finds documents, spreadsheets, & photos in chats and team conversations **
• Custom notifications give you control to stay focus on what matters most**
• Work calendar & personal calendar both in one app
• Group dashboards to view important items, shared locations, & upcoming tasks within a group chat
Safety & Security
• Enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365**
• Location sharing to let colleagues, friends and family know where you are*
• Storage in the Safe where you and your group can store, access, and share important data like passwords, frequent flier miles or your hotel reward number
*Must be enabled and active
**Commercial features of this app require a paid Microsoft 365 commercial subscription, or a trial subscription of Microsoft Teams for work. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at email@example.com. EU Contract Summary: aka.ms/EUContractSummary
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is amazing!! It is incredibly helpful with my school work and my teachers love it too! It makes it so much easier to see any assignments teachers have given and to communicate with others when working together. This is especially useful to talk to the people who don't have WhatsApp. It is less of a hassle to check my timetable and the other 'apps' withing Teams are genius!! It is much better to just open my phone when I receive an email rather than spend he next 15 minutes trying to turn on my laptop to see. However, the only things that I don't like is the CONSTANT notifications coming on Outlook. I don't want to get an email every time someone messages me. I have tried turning it off but I haven't worked it out. Other than that, this app is amazing and deserves more than 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Something is missing,I hope you can help
So I’ve been using this app for a month and a little bit for school work because we’re in lockdown, it is very good and has helped me manage my time better than before. The thing I need is something a little bit like my homework app(SMHW). I need it to show me all my assignments all at once because I am lazy and really can’t be bothered to go into every class I am in , I have over 15 which I’m in and it’s really hard to do that every day. It would really help and I’m pretty sure everyone prefers an easier way rather than hard. My homework app does it by date, the one which is due the nearest at the top and the one which is due later is at the bottom. Another problem is that when I’m on a call and my teacher shares his screen with me and I go to post the shared screen goes and all I hear is them talking therefore I have to wait until the teacher posts the PowerPoint. When I’m on a call and go out and back in again it also won’t let me.I have rated it 4 stars, as soon as you get that in I will rate 5 stars.
I hope you can cooperate and understand what I mean.
Best communication app ever!!!👏👏
Teams is the best communication app I have ever heard of. I’m lucky my teachers have chosen this app for my online school, because of this corona borona🙄. But I have 1 suggestion and 4 major problems.
1. It would be nice if Microsoft could make desktop features come on iPad if possible, or at least a quick unmute option when we r not in the meeting window and our teacher suddenly calls us and those who r using iPad need to go back to the meeting window, which takes some time to happen.
1. Teams crashes sometimes when we go to the Home Screen, or the iPad accidentally turns off, or we go to another app and come back. It is really frustrating especially when we r in meetings. Pls fix this bug ASAP.
2. This problem haunts me. When my network goes and I am in a meeting, a strange sound comes which scares me. Pls remove this sound ASAP.
3. Some of my class mates do a lot of jiggerey pokery (which means monkey business). They keep removing us, muting us, etc. And unfortunately, my art sir doesn’t know how to set the meeting options. It would be wonderful if teams could set the meeting options immediately after the person schedules the meeting, without having to set the meeting options.
4. If anyone mutes us, removes us, etc. Pls show who did it so we can make a complaint to the teachers.
Other wise, teams is the best!😁.
Keep up the good work Microsoft!!😁👏👏👍.
P.S Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!😁😃😀😄🎄 🎅
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 233.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.