Now available for iPad, Minerva magazine gives anyone with an interest in archaeology and antiquities a compelling insight into the ancient world. Minerva explores the lost civilisations of the past, from Ancient Egypt to Greece, Rome and the mighty empires of the Middle East and Asia.
For over 25 years, Minerva has revealed record-breaking auction results, exciting new finds, and untold stories of the distant past, spanning the Stone Age to the Dark Ages and beyond.
Each issue includes:
• News of finds and research from around the world
• Original research by international experts
• Reviews of major new exhibitions
• Latest trends and auction reports from the antiquities market
• In-depth features on history’s most fascinating people and events
• Profiles of leading figures from the world of archaeology
• Reviews of new publications and a must-have events diary
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
One year subscription - $20.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Introduced an all-new and exciting article reader to give an enhanced reading experience
- iPhone X UI support
- Bug fixes and UI improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m having no trouble at all with the app, using it on a mini iPad. Just wish they wouldn’t change the platform as I lost access to my Pre October 2017 Purchases when the App changed.
A poorly thought out app
I already have a subscription to Minerva Magazine and the app refuses to recognise the fact. The app asks for a login before it tries any restore not making it clear what the purpose of the login is since it even allows for a guest login. Having tried the guest login I even created another login. In both cases the app then asked for my Apple ID immediately after which it reported back with a laconic fail message. I have thus far not been able to read my subscription. What a waste of time.
- Magzter Inc.
- 23.1 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 - 18 @ Aurora Publications
- In-App Purchases
- Minerva July - August 2017 £3.99
- Minerva May - June 2017 £3.99
- Minerva September - October 20 £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.