Put some fun into your food shop and run your own supermarket for free with Mini Lidl.
Mini Lidl, the new build-up game from Lidl, allows you to create your own store from your phone or tablet and run it wherever you are with the help of friendly store manager, Luke. Starting with a basic store, take on the crazy challenges of Mini Lidl and watch your hard work pay off as you expand your store and products stocked, including fresh fruit and vegetables, drinks, flowers and much more.
- Keep your customers happy – it´s important to them that you sell a wide range of products in a clean supermarket
- Collect bonus items to help your supermarket grow
- Win trophies for achievements, such as reaching a customer satisfaction score of more than 80%
- Tackle spontaneous challenges, e.g. banishing a pack of pugs from your supermarket
- Solve various daily tasks, e.g. empty all the cash desks 50 times to get more coins
- Exciting build-up game with challenging tasks
- Encounter different game characters (seller, customers, etc.)
- Become a Barcode Detective: Scan real Lidl products for Lidl coins, which enable you to use the bonus machines
- Bonus machines: Win items to expand your supermarket
- Statistics: Here you can access customer numbers and satisfaction as well as your top products
Good to know:
- The app updates regularly providing new tasks and extension options
- Target group: Children (age 6+) and adults
- Childproof: No in-app purchases, no advertising, no forwarding to external links
Lidl wishes lots of fun constructing your own supermarket!
Our latest updates await you:
- New Mini Lidl game: use the rubbish compressor to keep your store tidy
- Compare your profile with that of players from all over the world
- Assist your customer with their shopping
- Receive rewards every day you play
- Offer your customer limited offer products.
- Poster advertising for your products
- Customers are already waiting for you at your store when you start the app
- Lots of new products
- Bugs have been fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but can see a great improvement after development!
Love this game I'm addicted. Woukd definetly say its hard to keep moving on unless you wanna spend hours in Lidl but luckily i live just across the road from one (when it reopens on Thursday). They really need to add a function into the game where you can close the shop because when your shop gets bigger its harder to handle with just 3 staff and i hate picking all the broken eggs and that off the floor as it has a temptation of clicking on other things like the customers. I would also suggest them changing the game so it can still run when your not on the game. I would definitely say once the game comes out of development and if they do change what I said it will definitely be a 5 star from me and my friends that play this game!!
It’s ok but
It’s a game I have become addicted to but I have found it difficult to keep up with. Because so many customers come into the shop the products sell out quickly and I have to keep restocking them which costs a lot of money. I logged on this morning and went to the daily tasks but half of it wasn’t English and it was German. The other task was just German and I had no idea what to do. I went if the daily task bar but the daily task and task remained in the middle of the screen. I tried to see if I could change the language but I couldn’t see if I could. I’ve tried everything to get the glitch to go away but nothing has worked. Overall great game with some glitches.
I got the game recently and I love it. There’s a few issues with the game that i’ve found: it is incredibly glitchy; the buttons are hard to press and a lot of the time don’t go away when you open them(that’s if the menu even opens in the first place), the challenges do not complete properly even if you do them correctly etc. As an improvement, make it easier to advance, you have to pretty much be in Lidl 24/7 go be able to advance, and considering my nearest Lidl store is 20 miles away, I don’t fancy my chances. I will keep the game but would like to see it improved and have the bugs removed.
- Lidl Digital International GmbH & Co. KG
- 674 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lidl E-Commerce Internatinal GmbH & Co. KG, 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.