The UKs first food tracking app that helps parents monitor their children's eating habits.
Try it now with a two-week free trial for new users.
Every parent wonders about what their child is eating. You think "Have they eaten enough or too much. "Am I giving them the right food" With just a few taps your worries about your picky eater will be answered.
Once you tell us what your child has eaten, the app will you give a clear understanding of the nutritional value of what they’re eating. Based on national guidelines and personalised for your child. You will then be able to tweak your child’s meals (if necessary) based on the reports – worry-free!
Get recipe ideas with simple ingredients and instructions that can be easily added to your food diary.
Weekly meal plans with serving size suggestions for your family. Tips and advice from a team of specialists. More recipes and more
Mini Mealtimes Monthly:-
monthly subscription with first 2 weeks free
• Length of subscription is 1 month.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
upgraded payment system .
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.