Have you ever been stuck in traffic and wished you could do something to fix it? In Mini Motorways, the city’s traffic problems are in your hands.
From the makers of Mini Metro, Mini Motorways is a game about drawing the roads that drive a growing city. Build a road network, one road at a time, to create a bustling metropolis. Redesign your city to keep the traffic flowing, and carefully manage upgrades to meet the changing demands. How long can you keep the cities of the world moving?
• Dynamically growing cities that make every game unique!
• Stunning maps visually inspired by cities all around the world for you to explore.
• A variety of upgrades help you meet the demands of your ever-expanding road network.
• Different colour modes to choose from, including colourblind and night modes.
• Responsive, relaxing soundtrack that grows with your city, created by Disasterpeace.
• Includes MFi controller support.
Cities now have trees! You can pave over them, but it'd be nice if you left *some* of them up. People seem to like them. Also in this update:
• Newly-arrived colours in a city will have more fairly-distributed demand pins.
• At the end of each game you can take one last look at your city in all its glory. A more fully-featured photo mode is in the works.
• A healthy dose of bug fixes and minor performance improvements.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.