MiniKeePass provides secure password storage on your iOS device that's compatible with KeePass.
- View, Edit, and Create KeePass 1.x and 2.x files
- Search for entries from the top of tables like in Mail
- Key File Support
- Import/Export files to and from Dropbox using the official Dropbox app or any other cloud storage application
- Copy password entries to the clipboard for easy entry
- Open websites in Safari while MiniKeePass runs in the background
- Prevent unauthorized access to MiniKeePass with a PIN or using Touch ID
- Remember database passwords in the device's secure keychain
- Optionally clear the clipboard after set time on devices that support background tasks
- Generate new passwords
- Integrated web browser with username/password auto-type
MiniKeePass's source code is available for security audit or contribution on GitHub.
Ratings and Reviews
Issues with iPad app
I have been using this free app, alongside the MS Windows version, for a number of years and have it on iPhone and iPad. The app on the iPhone seems to function as usual. However, the same version installed on the iPad has taken a turn for the worse. Apart from the text overlay thing, I am having great difficulty overwriting the cached version of the database. Opening from Dropbox does not update to the latest version of the DB. I have deleted it, deleted the app but it does not delete the old DB version. Perhaps the latest iOS is the culprit. Who knows! It has rendered the app useless on the iPad for the moment.
Used on many devices and iOSs for years
I'm staggered at how many people have problems with the simple task of syncing/backing up. Granted it's not perfect but at least you know it's worked.
Given that all you have to do is backup the db to Dropbox whenever you add or change anything and then open that db from the app on your other devices, (and the Windows app does this automatically,) and all the instructions for this can be found with a simple Google search, you probably ought to think twice before blaming the app. It just makes you look stooopid.
I've used it on iOS for at least 5 years and apart from the odd bug, it's been brilliant.
Better than most
Tried most password apps. Been using this for 3 years and its very good.
Would be better if custom fields displayed in full. E.g fields such as "memorable name", "memorable person" etc all display as "memorable..." even in landscape mode. Would be great if this was fixed but I get round it by using the notes section for stuff like that.
Copy the file to your iCloud Files and access it from all your devices.
- Flush Software, LLC
- 18.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Flush Software
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.