MinimaList - To Do List, featured on App Store home page.
A simple app for bigger problems. It's a simple to do list, a reminder, a checklist, a task manager that helps you to get things done, available for iPhone, iPad and Mac).
「MinimaList, fewer functions, More Productive」
- Intuitive lists: simple lists for complicate things
- Shared lists: simplest way to share same list with others (Share link must be opened in Safari)
- Smart input: automaticaly detect time in phrase and set as reminder
- Reminders: repeated time-based and location-based reminders
- Auto-snooze: you can set a reminder auto snooze three times ( you can change this in more iotion)
- Focus Timer: pomodoro, timer, countdown with amazing sounds
- Today Widget: create and complete tasks in today widget
- Cloud Syncing: same lists for all devices (iPhone,iPad, Mac)
- TouchID/FaceID: privacy is protected now
- Siri ready: remind me to go shopping at 3 pm on MinimaList
- Custom setting: your notification sounds, your font, your background
- Calendar Syncing: syncing with Apple calendar
- Continuous Reminder (Notification action, force touch on your notification - where you snooze a reminder)
- Supports iPhone iPad and Mac
- Url Scheme supports: to create a task: minimalist://x-callback-url/create?list=valueList&content=valueContent&date=yyyy-mm-dd&time=HH:mm&x-success=valueCallback
to open a list: minimalist://x-callback-url/open?list=valueList
(valueList is the name of the list, valueContent is the task content, valueList and valueContent must be url encoded first,valueCallback is the callback app's url scheme name)
MinimaList, a simple list to solve big problems.
Less is More.
MinimaList is free but you can also upgrade to Premium for full access to premium features for $0.99 a month or $5.99 a year (price in usd) through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions for Pro account will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Fixed bugs on iOS 13
- Added support for Russian language
- Added url scheme to open a list: minimalist://x-callback-url/open?list=listName
- Fixed watch compication issue
- Fixed live wallpaper red star issue
- Added priority: you can now set priority for tasks, so they will always be at top. (To use priority, make sure all your devices are up-to-date)
- Added auto-snooze: by defaul it will trigger 3 times, every 10 minutes; you can change it in setting - more option
- Added repeat without notification: you can turn off notification for a repeated task now
- Added simple in-app feedback
If you have any issue, plz contact us first. Either using in-app feedback or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your list suddenly becomes empty, turn off cloud sync then turn on again.
Ratings and Reviews
Everything You Need in a To-Do App
Compared to other apps, MinimaList is so simple and easy to use — as well as doing what is said on the tin. I am yet to purchase the upgrade but, even without, the app caters to my needs of a to-do list: it’s not overcomplicated; I can schedule a task (or don’t have to); see completed tasks and how many I have left; and tracks if I haven’t completed a scheduled task on time. Although that’s simple stuff, many of the other apps I’ve tried just don’t that as successfully.
A bonus with this app, for me personally, is the sleek interface and app design. The icon on the home screen is the same. Generally, most apps have become flat and other to-do list apps have not which aesthetically isn’t pleasing at all.
Overall, I would recommend this app to anyone and everyone. It’s fantastic! If I had to give an improvement though, just for the future, I’d like if I could schedule a task for a day but not a particular time.
This is my first ever review I never take the time to write them because, who does? However this app is wonderful I’ve downloaded multiple to do list apps and they’ve either had a limit or are really badly designed. This however is wonderfully simple but has everything you could want. There is a plus version but it’s like £5.99 for LIFETIME. I personally don’t have the plus version and it’s still really really good most features are free so you can still do what you need to do the plus version just adds some nice extras. In honesty I’m very likely to purchase the plus version just as a thanks for the developer making such a nice and simple to use app. 5/5 would give 10/5 if I could. Amazing.
Best to do app I’ve ever had!
I have tried pretty much all the to do apps, free ones and some very expensive ones. Some of them are naff, some of them are quite good and some of them are far to complex.
This to do app is the best in my opinion. It is simplistic, has just the right tools I need without over complicating, it is just really really ace!
A must free app download, and I have upgraded to the paid one which is very cheap and well worth the money, I highly recommend 😊
Also I had a minor problem to start with and the support is fantastic, sorted me out perfectly.
Would give it more than 5 ⭐️’s if I could.
Developer Response ,
Wow, thanks for this encouraging review. We will keep improve this app. Hope you can have a better life.
- Davetech Co., Ltd.
- 81.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Davetech
- In-App Purchases
- Pay Monthly £0.49
- Lifetime Premium (best offer) £2.99
- Lifetime VIP (50% off) £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.