Mobile Cable Label Tool is a free application designed to create labels for telecom, datacom and/or electrical identifications on demand. It enables you to easily print labels from your Apple iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to a Brother label printer using a local wireless network. For a list of supported models, please visit your local Brother website.
1. Automatic loading of pre-designed label templates from Brother's cloud server to keep them up to date.
2. Easy to use - just a few taps to choose, edit and print professional quality labels.
3. Automatic label size (width) adjustment according to the cartridge installed in the printer.
4. Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
5. No computer or printer driver required.
PT-E550W, PT-P750W, PT-D800W, PT-E800W, PT-E850TKW, PT-P900W, PT-P950NW
iOS 9 or above
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant idea if it works - which it doesn’t. Managed to connect printer and iPad but despite everything I tried it wouldn’t allow me to print. I haven’t seen one positive review of this app. Please get it fixed Brother!
Crashes on startup.
Disappointed. This could be so much better. No number increments, that's basic stuff. Good luck with finding support documents, very poor. There's a few interesting labels though but a hassle to get to if you've already connected your iPad to the printer wifi, you have to go to settings and change your internet wifi and then back to the Brother printer wifi. All in all a poor effort and the PC software isn't much better either. I give a 1 star in the hope that Brother will eventually pay someone to design an app that works well.
- Brother Industries, LTD.
- 25.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2017 Brother Industries, LTD.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.