A simple sequential story activity that helps to develop early language. “It’s a nice day for a picnic, let’s call a friend. But what happens when it starts to rain?”. Simply touch the screen or press a switch to unfold each part of the story to see what happens next.
Bold, clear graphics, relevant sound effects and a clear sequence of events make this story suitable for young learners and those with additional needs.
• Early story sequencing
• Provides lots of opportunities for relevant language input
• Uncluttered, bold graphics
• Simple access - just touch the screen or press a switch to play.
• Switch access for one switch is included. Switches can be connected via a Bluetooth switch interface.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
The developer, Inclusive Technology Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Inclusive Technology
- 21.5 MB
- Requires iPadOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Inclusive Technology Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.