Mocha Telnet provides access to a Linux/UNIX Telnet Server. Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Telnet Server and run applications in a VT220 Terminal window. Exactly as you would, if you were sitting at your system console, just on a smaller screen.
Before buying, please try our free Lite version.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 24x132).
- SSH2 and telnet protocol.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser.
- Landscape mode.
- OPTICON 200X barcode scanner.
- Zebra LI3678 barcode scanner.
- Linea barcode scanner and card reader.
- SocketMobile S700 and series 7 hardware scanner
- Camera as barcode scanner.
- Can handle different Host configurations.
- Auto login.
- Auto connect.
- Pop up keyboard.
- Text Macro support.
- Clipboard support.
- User defined key values.
- Colors can be customized.
- support for the Menlo font.
- new option : swap done with return.
- dark mode.
Ratings and Reviews
Use it with VPN
A much better terminal than the cheaper Telnet available. Zoomable, with bookmarks and extra keys, works perfectly.
Since there won't be an SSH in the near future for export reasons, this Telnet through VPN is a good second choice
Be warned .... if you upgrade it appears that you’ll have to enter all your settings again! What a pain! I had expected that the program would at least have provided an Import facility. Have contacted the developer to see whether I might have missed something. So much unneeded extra work after paying quite a high price (for an iPad app.). Would love to give this a higher rating.
does excactly what it say
This will give me everything I need until and ssh app is avaliable.
Was able to login, send a mail using pine, edit a file, it has portrait and landscape modes, lots of extended keyboards on this full version inc. <esc>, <ctrl>, <tab>, function keys and many more.
You can shrink or streach the screen and scroll round it easily but it's perfectly readable 80 wide in portrait mode.
A nice little app
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.