Drop into fun, action-packed gameplay that defines a new era of mobile shooter games.
Choose your Agent, master your role, and dominate the battlefield with your team. From skilled attackers to supportive defenders and covert assassins, there’s an Agent for every playstyle.
• Deploy into 4v4 multiplayer battles featuring a set of competitive team-based game modes.
• Play as 17+ specialised Agents, each equipped with unique weapons and abilities!
• Create or join a clan to connect with players from around the world.
• Host Live Tournaments with custom lobbies, spectator mode, and in-game prizes!
• Battle across 6 distinct maps ranging from close-quarters combat to long-range warfare.
• Compete in ranked seasons, earn trophies, and get promoted to higher leagues.
• Customise your Agents with cosmetic skins featuring unique designs and weapon camos.
• Pick up and play using groundbreaking, intuitive controls.
• Experience console-quality graphics, stunning visuals, and next-gen effects.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/moderncombatversus
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en-gb/eula
• Two new weapons! Try out Creeper's Silent Death and Tower's Wrecker.
• Weapon menu improvements.
• Balance changes to Agents.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is surprisingly good, the graphics are amazing (especially for a mobile game), the concept is cool, and it’s easy to play, whilst having goals to try to achieve, like getting crates to unlock new characters. The characters (which all have awesome designs) all have different, unique weapons ranging from machine guns and revolvers to melee weapons. Extremely fun to play, I don’t usually leave reviews on games, only when I seriously believe that they deserve it, like this one. Also, matches are short, usually around 1 minute so it’s just a nice, quick little thing you can do even if you don’t have that much time to play (I’ve not been playing for long so as you get further into the game the matches might last longer). Basically, download the game, it’s totally worth a try.
Great fun, but where are all the players?
A surprisingly in-depth game, with each playable agent using a different weapon and having a different playstyle. The mastery system encourages you to try new agents as you unlock them, and each combatant requires a very different approach. Try to play as Kult using the same techniques you learned with Lock, you are going to get crushed. Matches are quick, with most being over in 3-4 minutes, with the occasional exception on some of the Zone Defence matches; these will run until one team possesses the zone without opponents contesting it, which can lead to some very intense final shootouts, and also some extended matches as you try to keep your foes out of the zone.
My only gripe is the dearth of players. Matchmaking takes ages (well, over a minute, so ages compared to match length), and you will sometimes find a match starts without a full roster. On two occasions I have found myself 1 vs 4 due to lack of players. Neither match went well. Also, clans are full of players who clearly stopped playing a long time ago. There are simply not enough people playing to keep things interesting long-term. It’s a shame, since the gameplay and graphics are excellent, and you will get real satisfaction from winning firefights.
Definitely give it a go, but it feels like a game whose popularity has passed it’s peak.
Good game but...
I love this game ok, I play it at least once a week and really enjoy FPS games
This game is free!
The gameplay is intuitive and smooth even on an iPhone 6,
the graphics are almost console quality,
you can play online with your friends
(go join my clan MCVS Knightz)
and it’s just fun overall!
There is no teamwork needed in this game, sure there are objectives and stuff but the majority of the game is kill or be killed - objectives second.
Agents come in slower than your grandma on an early Sunday morning.
Gems come in just as slow.
Microtransactions, need I say any more.
There are four types of currency:
Credits (100 = 1 loot crate)
Gems which are used to buy crates and cosmetics in the store
Tokens which are used to unlock upgrades for agents
And coins - I have no idea what their purpose is
You can buy cosmetics, agents and VIP (more credits and coins) with direct money in the store.
There is a battle pass
This game is fun and I would recommend it to anyone, this is probably the best game in the App Store because of its graphics and gameplay, I am never unhappy with this game and it is worth the storage space on your phone.
However micro transactions are very prominent in this game.
Just as an idea for gameloft, make this game a purchase off the start and make it so you have all the agents unlocked and the only micro transactions are for cosmetics and currency.
- 3.1 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2017 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- HANDFUL OF DIAMONDS £1.99
- VIP PACK £4.99
- STACK OF DIAMONDS £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.