Money Dashboard takes the hard work out of organising your personal finances. We connect directly into 70+ UK financial institutions so you can get a clear view of how, when and where you’re spending. In less than 5 minutes, we help you discover where your money goes, set a budget, start saving and plan for the future. 200,000+ people are using our app to master their money.
Please note that while the Money Dashboard app is available in the App Store in non-UK territories, it has been exclusively designed for users with UK bank accounts and is currently only available in a UK English language version.
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
• Balances and transactions from all of your accounts, in one place
• Connect your current, credit and savings accounts from any UK bank
• See every transaction that takes place so you know exactly where & what you’re spending
• Track your investments, pensions and cryptocurrency in real time with dedicated integrations
Automatically categorised spending
• Our machine learning system identifies the purpose of each transaction, so you don’t have to
• Everything neatly organised into charts and visuals that show the bigger picture
• Keep an eye on spending leading up to payday, from household bills to eating out
Budgets and future-proofed planning
• Create a budget plan for all the areas that matter, in seconds. We’ll take care of the rest
• Set predictions for money coming in and out to forecast your balances into the future
• See your progress over time and alter your targets to achieve your goals
• Your spend report tells you how you’ve done over the last 12 months
• See your top merchants, how often you visit them and how much you’ve spent
• Timely notifications to help you stay on track
Security with peace of mind
• The app is read-only, meaning no money can be moved in or out of any of your accounts
• We’ve been operating safely for 8 years and are audited by security and data specialists
• We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, reg no. 800652
*Money Dashboard connects to over 70 institutions including, but not limited to:
Amex, BoS, Barclays, Coinbase, First Direct, Halifax, HSBC, Lloyds, Marcus, Monzo, Nationwide, Natwest, RBS, Revolut, Santander, Starling Bank, Tesco, The Co-op, TSB, Smile and Virgin Money
What the Media say:
• BBC ‘Money Dashboard lets you take control through one central hub so you know what’s going on with your money.’
• The Times ‘If you struggle to keep on top of your household finances, Money Dashboard can help.’
• The Independent ‘An overall picture of your financial health is clever financial planning. Money Dashboard makes this easy.’
This is a minor maintenance release, but you may have missed these new features in 9.5.5:
• View account transactions from account menu
• Swipe through months from budgets screen
• Performance improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Just some Tweaks!
I’ve used this for about a week now, and I’m really liking it! It’s great and simple, there’s not too much to do, it’s not complicated to do, and you have freedom to set your own budgets. It clearly shows you what transactions are listed under each category, and you can change it yourself with a few quick taps if it’s wrong or have a different preference!
I love that you can add your own tags that makes it really custom for me who likes to categorise more thoroughly to find out exactly where I may need cut backs 🤫
My only little tweaks needed are that it takes so long for it to update with the latest transactions, so it’s a little inaccurate there but then again no one should be using this as a bank checker, this is a budgeting tool not a bank account :) I'm just a little impatient 🙄
You should consider, if not already, using ‘open banking’ for data sharing as this isn’t mentioned in the description if you use this technology or not?
Fantastic app for me, can’t wait to continue to use it to help my finances and cut back unnecessary spends!
Wish the Developers would listen
I think Money Dashboard is excellent and I use it to check my accounts daily. I am paranoid about security and for me the ability to check for unusual payments is a first line of defence against scammers or fraudulent use.
There's a couple of things that I have suggested to the app developers that I think would make the app better - at least for me. One suggestion is a simple method of “ticking” a transaction that you have seen, so that you can easily see new ones when they appear. This would be very useful as sometimes transactions trickle in to the app a few days after the actual transaction day and of course It can be missed in the app. Using my suggestion it would be obvious that it's a new transaction as it does not have a “tick”. I have suggested this several times but it hasn't happened. That's why I have awarded 4 instead of 5 stars.
This is a first rate money app
I have been hugely impressed with the functionality of this banking dashboard which provides me with an extremely helpful high level breakdown of my funds in their corresponding current accounts.
This app also allows me to assign particular items to a colour coded and designated list e.g. my mortgage payments can be kept in a separate category from my public transport and dining costs.
The app is extremely well laid out and the graphical user interface is very easy to navigate. I also particularly like the view of my current months spending which can then be compared with the previous month’s financial transactions so that I can ensure that I am always able to keep on top of my outgoings. The summary of my outgoings for the current month and the previous month are easy to see thanks to an entirely separate page that itemises all these expenditures. I no longer have to rely on documenting my receipts in a spreadsheet thanks to this brilliant tool.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for the great feedback. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you :)
- The One Place Capital Ltd
- 84.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Money Dashboard
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.