Money Dashboard takes the hard work out of money management. We safely connect directly into 50+ financial institutions so you can get a clear view of how, when and where you’re spending. We’ve been doing this for over 10 years, so you know you can trust us.
In less than 5 minutes, we’ll show you how much you can safely spend until payday by calculating what’s left after all your upcoming bills and subscriptions.
We automatically categorise all of your transactions into helpful groups like Bills, Groceries and Holidays so you can stick to your budgeting plan and reach your financial goals.
EVERYTHING IN ONE APP
Safe and secure connections with all your banks; we give you a single view for all your financial information. Forget jumping between apps and banking websites. Connect your bank accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, pensions, and investments.
BALANCES AND TRANSACTIONS FROM ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS
- Connect your current account, credit cards and savings accounts from major UK banks*
- See every transaction that takes place so you know exactly where & what you’re spending
- Gain a clear picture of your financial situation by seeing all of your balances, together
SEE YOUR BALANCE AFTER BILLS
- We account for all of your upcoming payments and bills so you can see what’s safe to save or spend
- Set predictions for money coming in and out to forecast your balance into the future
- See your progress over time so you can alter your budget planner
AUTOMATICALLY CATEGORISE AND VIEW YOUR SPENDING
- We identify the purpose of each transaction, so you can implement money saving tricks into your personal budget
- Everything is neatly organised to show you the bigger picture of your personal finances
- Track spending leading up to payday, from household bills to eating out - think of it as your own personal budget calculator or financial assistant
BUDGETS TO HELP YOU STAY ON TRACK
- Set budgets that help you monitor everything from Transport to Holidays
- See the impact of your budget progress on your predicted end of month balance
MAKE PAYMENTS BETWEEN YOUR ACCOUNTS
- Securely move money between connected bank accounts.
- Avoid unnecessary bank charges and maximise interest rates by organising your money effectively
- Supported bank accounts only
SECURITY WITH PEACE OF MIND
- We’ve been operating safely for 10 years, securely connecting to over 1.3 million accounts
- Our services are routinely inspected, tested and audited by qualified security and data specialists
- We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, reg no. 800652
Money Dashboard connects to 50+ institutions including:
AIB (NI), Amazon, American Express (AMEX), Aqua Card, Bank of Scotland, Barclaycard, Barclays, Burton Card, Capital One, Chelsea Building Society, Clydesdale, Cumberland Building Society, Coinbase, Danske Bank, Debenhams Card, Dorothy Perkins Card, Evans Card, First Direct, Fluid Card, Halifax, House of Fraser Card, HSBC, HSBC Business, Laura Ashley Card, Lloyds, M&S, Marbles Card, MBNA, Miss Selfridge Card, Monzo, Nationwide, Natwest, Nutmeg, Opus Card, Outfit Card, Pension Bee, Revolut, Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), Sainsburys, Santander, Starling, Tesco, Topman Card, Topshop card, TSB, TUI Credit Card, Ulster Bank, Virgin Money, Wallis Card, Wealthify, WiseAlpha, Yorkshire Bank, Yorkshire Building Society.
Best Personal Finance App, British Bank Awards 2020, 2018, 2017
FinTech of the Year, The Scottish Financial Technology Awards 2019
Best FinTech Collaboration, The Scotish Financial Technology Awards 2019
Best use of data science for good and Best innovation for savings journey, fDATA Open Banking Awards 2019
Most innovative new features as a force for making lives better, fDATA Open Banking Awards 2019
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (reg. 800652) & registered provider on openbanking.org.uk
Bugs fixed in this release:
* Spending plan balance not updating on interactive graph
* Home screen spinner showing for some users
* Closed accounts showing reauth buttons
* Show accounts in alphabetical order on accounts list
More bug fixes and performance improvements.
Got any feedback for us? Tap the 'contact support' option in the profile menu.
Ratings and Reviews
I like this app better than several others . . .
I have used several different aggregation apps in the past but find Money Dashboard easier to use and simple to connect accounts with.
I first started with Classic but have moved to Neon, their new app which is under constant review and development. There may de a couple of things that you could do in ‘classic’ that aren’t yet available in Neon but I’m sure they will come or be bettered.
I understand that Neon is on a newer platform so it will only get better in my view. If you aren’t ready continue with Classic but I ran both side by side for a while . . . But now just use Neon.
I am nothing to do with the company but I will sing there praises on customer support and feedback, willing to engage to understand what the users want and help if you need it too. I did on setting up one account and it was resolved within hours.
Stick with it and be positive as negative feedback only harms what has the potential of being really really a great app.
Basic and unreliable
I wouldn’t trust this app to tell me the current time of day let use it to make money management decisions. Scheduled transaction prediction figure seems to change every time I log in, even if only seconds apart. Linked to a random number generator perhaps. No clue where predicted balance comes from as no transparency on how the figure is calculated so you don’t know if it has missed out anything. Seems to guess your month’s spending for next month based on past month’s credit card spending, but often this includes one-off transactions like holidays or major purchases so not a fair predictor of future regular spending, yet no way to ignore these. Auto categorisation is way off. No iPad app. Only works in portrait mode. Many accounts not supported. Clunky interface. You cannot edit either the description or add a note to make the transaction more easily identifiable. Cannot add own category tags and basic set provided doesn’t cover many types of transactions. Simplistic app doesn’t reflect complexity of most people’s finances like refunds, paying for things for other people and so on. Features from original app now removed. Not able to bring across history from previous app but have to start all over again with a new one. Crashes every time I add a new bank account. Scheduled transactions listed twice. Just useless for the purpose intended.
Developer Response ,
Hello PanAmClipper. Thanks for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review. Firstly, just to make sure you're aware, there is no obligation for existing users of Money Dashboard to move over to Neon. So if there are features on our Classic version that you are missing, you can continue to use it. Neon is a work in progress and we have it on our roadmap to add a lot of the functionality you mention; first up is custom categories being released this week. If you do intend on continuing to use Neon, please bear with us as we deliver new features every week. Thanks
Open banking not working
Previously used money dashboard and got enticed back to this new neon version , connected to first direct fine showed balances then 1 min later balance when to 0 and said I needed to login to first direct , when I do this it all seems to work but back in money dashboard app still says you need to login , tried connecting Monzo and then connects fine through open banking but is not displayed anywhere in the money dashboard App , only one I’ve managed to get working is PensionBee which is displaying fine , nightmare first impression so I now have limited faith it works and is secure etc
Update support contacted me and advised there was a temporary issue and I retried later and all working fine now
Developer Response ,
Hello. Sorry you've had this experience with Neon. If you could please contact our support team at email@example.com so that we can identify your account and gather some additional details. We can get this fixed for you asap
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The One Place Capital Ltd
- 37.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 Money Dashboard
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.