moneyinfo is a service available through your financial adviser that gives you a complete picture of your financial life, alongside all your important financial documents. Financial peace of mind for you and your family.
Think of it as your digital financial filing cabinet. All of your investments, savings, pensions, insurances, banking, credit cards and property can be tracked together with all of the associated paperwork.
One place for everything financial.
Here’s a few of the things moneyinfo can help you with –
• From a single investment to an extensive investment portfolio; moneyinfo makes it simple to understand how your investments are doing with daily valuations, share and fund prices.
• Tracking your income and spending on your credit cards and bank accounts. Automatically categorising each transaction so you can see how much you are spending on bills, your property or eating out, and how this is changing over time.
• Comparing your spending to your income and visualising how much you can save over time, helping you achieve your financial goals.
• Tracking your property value against the Land Registry price index and storing all of your important documents, including your insurance certificates against the property to which they relate. Making it easy to find the information when you need it most.
• A view of your finances across your household, family or other related parties with built in privacy controls so that you can decide how and with whom your information is shared.
• Secure messaging to communicate easily with your financial adviser with push notifications to let you know when they've got in touch.
• Having all of your financial information in one place. Not only providing you with peace of mind, but imagine if something were to happen to you… Wouldn’t it be nice to know that all of your financial information would be accessible to your partner or dependants?
moneyinfo makes understanding and keeping track of your money both easy and safe.
The moneyinfo app is available to all users of the moneyinfo service. If you don't already have access to your own moneyinfo account, why not tell your financial adviser about it?
In this release we’ve updated our mobile views to improve your app experience. Taking a best practice approach to modern mobile design, the re-working of the mobile views carries a clean contemporary look-and-feel.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.