Compare and save on your insurance and household bills, and take control of your credit score with Credit Monitor. Plus, never overpay again with our Energy Monitor, and get handy reminders when your MOT and car tax are due.
Just more clever ways we're helping you save a lot, by doing very little.
Compare and save
• Compare over 40 financial products via MoneySuperMarket.com
• Get a quote for your car insurance and energy in less than 5 minutes
• Store and review your recent quotes
• Check your credit score for free
• We’ll let you know when your score changes, and why it’s changed
• See your full credit report, with clear summaries of your accounts
• Stay on top of your energy bills with our energy monitoring service
• We’ll tell you when to switch so you'll never have to overpay again
• We monitor the progress of your switch so you don't have to
Manage your motoring costs
• Sign up for MOT and tax alerts and we'll send you handy reminders
• Add your existing car insurance policies to the app
• When it's time to renew we'll let you know
All your policies in one place
• Keep all your key car and energy information in one place
• Never miss a date with notifications sent straight to your phone
• Stay in control of your alerts and Get Money Calm
• 100% independent. We compare over 110 car insurance brands, and are regulated by the energy regulator, Ofgem and the FCA
• 100% trustworthy. We promise to keep your data safe and secure
Love MoneySuperMarket? Rate the App!
MoneySuperMarket is a credit broker and not a lender, you must be 18 or over and a UK resident to apply.
Moneysupermarket.com Limited is an appointed representative of Moneysupermarket.com Financial Group Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA FRN 303190).
Moneysupermarket.com Financial Group Limited, registered in England No. 3157344. Registered Office: Moneysupermarket House, St. David's Park, Ewloe, CH5 3UZ. Telephone 0333 123 1972
Our energy comparison services are not regulated by the FCA.
We’ve fixed a few bugs to make the app an even better experience to use.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An app what actually dose what it says
I been using this app for while now and I can say least when you have an problem to sort out these people who work for this company actually help you and update your credit file
It’s the company’s you got credit with seem to be the problem and credit monitor actually chase these company’s up Well done
Dose your head in when company’s you got credit with are to dam lazy to update information but fast enough to put black marker on you straight way
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback :) If there is anything more we can do please just get in touch
I’m new to this app but have found it simple to go through the initial setup steps. My only hiccup was entering my Date of Birth. It was in the three ‘wheels’ format but wouldn’t let me start with the day or month but only allowed me to start with the year. If this is the case I suggest the year wheel needs to be first. Perhaps the format of
might be easier to complete without frustration? Otherwise the process was easy and so far I’m finding it fun to use. Well done.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback and your 5-star rating. Our App Team has taken this on board and will be looking at ways to improve the date of birth feature within the app in the near future.
I have just found this app and I must say I love the layout. I’m constantly trying to keep on top of everything, trying to find the best deals. I’m excited to see the other features that are coming soon. Only one thing that I would like is an option for vans to be added as well as cars. My husband has a van and it would be useful for this option for MOT and insurance purposes, but apart from that great job👌🏻
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks so much for your feedback. We are continuously looking for ways to improve our App, thanks for your suggestion :)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.