Simplify your financial life with MoneyWiz.
Have all your accounts, budgets and bills in one place! With powerful reports, worldwide online banking and instant sync between all your devices! That’s MoneyWiz - the world’s most powerful and beautiful finance software.
MoneyWiz has been featured by Forbes, MacWorld, The Telegraph, The Independent, Mashable, TUAW, Cult of Mac and more.
HOW CAN MONEYWIZ HELP YOU?
● ALL IN ONE PLACE : Have all your finance data in one place, for a unique overview and easy management!
● GET OUT OF DEBT : We’ve built MoneyWiz in a way that makes it easy to see the complete picture of your finances, yet be able to narrow down where they can be optimized so you can get out of your debt!
● NEVER FORGET A BILL AGAIN : Forgetting to pay a bill can cost you. MoneyWiz will make sure that never happens again. Set up all your bills to get reminders and forecasting.
● PROPER FORECASTING : Have you wondered how much more you have to pay until the next paycheck, or which accounts may not have sufficient funds for your bills? MoneyWiz will tell you with a tap of a button!
● ACCOUNTS: Have all your accounts in one place. Arrange them in groups, give them icons and decide which accounts count towards your Net Worth. Choose from variety of accounts: Credit Card, Checking, Savings, Loan, Cash, Investment/Brokerage or Online Banking.
● BUDGETS: Set up budgets and MoneyWiz will automatically monitor your transactions and assign them to the proper budgets. Envelope budgeting is also available.
● BILLS: Never forget a bill again! Browse all your bills in list or on calendar, see projections for any period with a single tap.
● WORLDWIDE ONLINE BANKING: Connect your online banking into MoneyWiz, and all transactions will be downloaded and categorized automatically. MoneyWiz will even set the proper payee! (* optional service, requires subscription)
● TRANSACTIONS ENTRY: Entering transactions has never been so powerful! Customize what fields you want to use, configure settings for each field, use the pull-down gesture to save a transaction. It makes transaction entry as fast as it can be!
● REPORTS: Tons of reports will give you a perspective on your spendings and earnings, that you never had before! MoneyWiz also allows you to build custom reports based on what you want to know about your money.
● DASHBOARD: The dashboard is the one place to get a quick overview of your finances. Fill it with multiple widgets which you can re-arrange and configure. See everything important in one screen.
● SETTINGS: Configure MoneyWiz to fit your needs. Enable currencies, manage categories, set layout of the transactions list, enable POS style amounts entry, configure bill reminders and so much more.
● PROTECTION: Protect your data with PIN. Set PIN timeout for maximum comfort and auto-erase on 10 times wrong PIN for maximum security. iOS version also offers TouchID integration for devices that support it.
● SYNC: Connect multiple devices with SYNCbits – the cloud sync that does everything automatically – from sync, to conflicts resolution. SYNCbits has banks level security and it’s completely free!
● IMPORT: Coming from another software? MoneyWiz can import it! Be it a CSV, QIF, OFX, QFX or MT940 file, MoneyWiz can handle it all.
SUBSCRIPTION & PRIVACY NOTICE
To connect to your bank for automatic downloading of transactions, MoneyWiz requires the in-app Online Banking paid subscription. The subscription costs $4.99 per month, or $49.99 per year.
Your MoneyWiz Online Banking subscription will automatically renew each month (or year, depending on plan) and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Terms of Service:
* Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great personal finance app!
Just recently bought this to replace my previous system , so far very impressed particularly as I can sync between my iPad and my iPhone which I couldn’t previously do.
So far for me just one little bugbear is that when entering an expense I cannot split the breakdown into different components, i.e. between say groceries and household expenses, I have to enter as two separate entries. Have mentioned to the team (who responded very quickly 😊) and have been very helpful in letting me know that hopefully this will come on an update, soon, fingers crossed! This was something I could do with the previous system, but other than this I’m very happy with MoneyWiz, very easy to get it all set up and running so 👍
Having read accounts of bad experiences with MW2 I held off upgrading from MW1 until the majority of teething problems had been ironed out. Now that I've taken the plunge I can safely say that it seems quite stable, and not in the least sluggish and is more streamlined and mature with worthy improvements than MW1. I do not intend to subscribe to the online banking tie-in so cannot speak for the effectiveness of this service. Editing scheduled transactions can still be troublesome and have unpredictable results so is generally better to delete an existing entry first then re-input afresh. The calculation of Net Worth can also be unpredictable when credit limit values are incorporated.
Would also like the ability to import real logos (ie. credit cards) as the majority of the ones provided are superfluous and not really up to the mark. However, as it stands MoneyWiz 2 can be fully recommended.
Update a couple of years on:
Still has room for improvement with regard to scheduled transactions, particularly repeating and how they’re input as well as how they’re displayed in the calendar.
Should be better
There are some good points to this app: basic entries are easy enough and different currencies are very easy to deal with. The major flaw is the lack of a proper reconciliation tool. All you can do is mark entries as reconciled, but you cannot reconcile your statement balance to the reconciled balance on Moneywiz.
One year on and I have again reported this issue, requesting a reconciliation report facility and the ability to lock reconciled transactions. I do not believe they care about the issues people raise as they never seem to get resolved. Like other reviewers, I would like to be able to show income and expenses on one category, and have scheduled transactions enter automatically on the due date.
The recent developer response referred to restricted screen space, which was not an issue I had mentioned. An efficient and reliable reconciliation feature is a very basic requirement for an app like this, so I cannot believe that you are releasing a new version before this issue has been resolved.
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for your feedback! On iOS indeed the reconciling is quite limited - we offer better reconcile on Mac and Windows (where there is more screen space). But we do plan to port this feature to smaller devices too.
As for your feature request - I have to disagree with the statement that we don't care about the feedback we receive. MoneyWiz is developed in part by our customers and we wouldn't be here today without the comments and suggestions we receive. I understand that you might be frustrated that your feature request wasn't implemented yet but that's not to say that we don't care about any feedback. We value each comment we receive but we're a small team so we have to carefully plan the features we implement next based on the number of requests and our schedule. I'll let our design team know that you're anxiously waiting for those features - thank you for your +1 vote on that!
- SilverWiz Ltd
- 68.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © SILVERWIZ LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Online Banking £3.99
- Online Banking £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.