... an advanced System Monitoring Widget for macOS. Monity takes place in macOS Today View and oversees your components statistics. Having an eye on your systems and network usage without messing around like before with huge and uncomfortable symbols in the menu bar was never so easy.
• Uptime, Processes, CPU Usage, CPU load average
• Wired, Active, Inactive, Compressed, Free memory
• App-Memory, File-Cache, Reserved memory, Available & Used Memory
• Supports new Memory display format
• Monitoring of all active Networks
• Active Connection, shows external WAN IP, internal LAN IP Address
•Incoming & Outgoing Traffic (current & total)
• Copy IP to Clipboards or open in your Browser
• Current charge with time left, original capacity of your battery and load cycles
• Battery charging and usage in Watt
• Battery charge of Bluetooth Mouse, Trackpad and Keyboard
• Mounted volumes (Internal, External, Network, USB, CD/DVD, TimeMachine, SD-Cards)
• Detailed Space usage
• Unmount Volumes directly within Monity
App usage Statistics (optional)*
• Detailed App usage statistics about CPU utilization, Memory usage and Energy impact.
• CPU usage for currently running Applications
• Memory usage for currently running Applications
• List Energy impact for currently running Applications
Sensors, Temperature & Fan speeds (optional)*
• Detailed statistics by numerous sensors for Temperature and Power consumption.
• Information about current revolutions per minute (rpm) for integrated Fans, as well as their limits.
• Widget Settings with individual customization options
• Sort and arrange Panels through multiple pages.
• Show / Hide Panels
• Rearrange Panels
• Exclude Volumes from Volumes List
... and many more
Let us know about all your feature suggestions, we’d like to know how to improve the next version of Monity. We’re always happy to hear your feedback!
Contact us at email@example.com
*Get additional Panels and Statistics by downloading Monity Helper inside the App under „Get more Panels“.
● Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
● Overall stability improvements
● Compatible with 2018 Mac Models
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fan speed not working on 2018 MacBook Pro
Despite having the helper installed and getting temperature readings, the fan speed doesn't work.
Although i have a 2018 MacBook Pro, the fan is on a lot and i can hear it anyway.
Nice alternative to iStat Menus
I mostly used iStat Menus to provide a network up/down counter to keep an eye on bandwidth but this app provides a nice alternative by placing the display of various system resources, including bandwidth, in the Yosemite notifications sidebar. This means that the counters aren’t always visible, like they are with iStat Menus but it also means they aren’t constantly running using up resources. When the notifications sidebar is opened the widgets activate, which can take a second to update. So far I like Monity’s method of displaying the values. It looks like the maker of iStat Menus also provides a similar notifications based widget but I haven’t tried that.
Mine works fine
Doesn’t crash either.
- Lukasz Kulis
- 2.7 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Lukasz Kulis
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.